Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Off Season 2022

Irishman

1 minute ago, Irishman said:

Don't want to be here? You are free to go any time....hypocrite. 

I LOVE being here.  Thank you for support.  Think some head coaching openings need to be corrected.  You are welcome.  🙂

+, I do not think you know what that means....

• Sit and spin 1

2 minutes ago, DE said:

I LOVE being here.  Thank you for support.  Think some head coaching openings need to be corrected.  You are welcome.  🙂

+, I do not think you know what that means....

I know exactly what it means.....Something along the lines of GFY.........don't need you telling me what to be doing here, and if you are going to be SOOOO critical of the way the site is managed.....you can GTFOH. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Irishman said:

I know exactly what it means.....Something along the lines of GFY.........don't need you telling me what to be doing here, and if you are going to be SOOOO critical of the way the site is managed.....you can GTFOH. 

😂

Just trying to help you out, but you don't like me tagging you....so....more 😂

👌✌️

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

You know, the more i think of this, you come across as a power trip kinda guy.  my way or the highway.  don't like differing opinions.  

you can get away with telling me to gfy or gtfoh, but see, if i told you to gfy or gtfoh, you would ban me.  ✌️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still here, aren't you??? You keep going with the differing opinions bullshit, but there is nothing I have done when it comes to you that has a thing to do with your opinions. How and where you express them on this site has been the issue for a couple years now. You flooded the main page two seasons ago with your political opinions while the admins on this site agreed to ask all members to keep the opinions regarding the virus off the main page, and stick to the topics of games canceled or rescheduled because of what we were dealing with. You posted the same thing multiple times during this season that got you a spot in time out. The fact is I have not even stated an opinion about many of the things you post about on here. Look around this next level forum....or even muda's forums. Your opinions are all over...again, it has always been about simply where you post things. You have even used the GTFOH as a reply to another user on here....nothing happened, right? Even with this opinion you have; you are still here, aren't you? Don't even contribute to the site, yet you feel it's your place to explain what I in particular should be doing on this site, or how the site is managed; or your place to call out others as you see fit. There are plenty of opinions I may not agree with, but I scroll past them....don't feel an urge to say or even do anything about them. 

My view is you come across as a self righteous dick here. Maybe you are not in person, but your persona here is certainly of one. You hold everyone else; well, those you disagree with, to a higher standard than you have for yourself.  Even recently, with the Haskins story, you kept taking jabs at gonzo; even when he did not directly say anything about you. A young man was tragically killed; yet you chose your usually dick approach to attack the source of his post...again, place and time. A young man is dead; LONG before his time should have been up. That should have been the topic in the moment; nothing else. But nope; just how to interject, didn't you? 

I also believe you want to be banned so you can act like some sort of martyr. So, go ahead and keep patting yourself on the back for being such a great contributor here all you want. I would prefer to ignore it, but for some reason, you keep feeling the urge to quote me or tag me a lot lately. 

Still here, aren't you??? You keep going with the differing opinions bullshit, but there is nothing I have done when it comes to you that has a thing to do with your opinions. How and where you express them on this site has been the issue for a couple years now. You flooded the main page two seasons ago with your political opinions while the admins on this site agreed to ask all members to keep the opinions regarding the virus off the main page, and stick to the topics of games canceled or rescheduled because of what we were dealing with. You posted the same thing multiple times during this season that got you a spot in time out. The fact is I have not even stated an opinion about many of the things you post about on here. Look around this next level forum....or even muda's forums. Your opinions are all over...again, it has always been about simply where you post things. You have even used the GTFOH as a reply to another user on here....nothing happened, right? Even with this opinion you have; you are still here, aren't you? Don't even contribute to the site, yet you feel it's your place to explain what I in particular should be doing on this site, or how the site is managed; or your place to call out others as you see fit. There are plenty of opinions I may not agree with, but I scroll past them....don't feel an urge to say or even do anything about them. 

My view is you come across as a self righteous dick here. Maybe you are not in person, but your persona here is certainly of one. You hold everyone else; well, those you disagree with, to a higher standard than you have for yourself.  Even recently, with the Haskins story, you kept taking jabs at gonzo; even when he did not directly say anything about you. A young man was tragically killed; yet you chose your usually dick approach to attack the source of his post...again, place and time. A young man is dead; LONG before his time should have been up. That should have been the topic in the moment; nothing else. But nope; just how to interject, didn't you? 

I also believe you want to be banned so you can act like some sort of martyr. So, go ahead and keep patting yourself on the back for being such a great contributor here all you want. I would prefer to ignore it, but for some reason, you keep feeling the urge to quote me or tag me a lot lately. 

To be fair, I initially attacked the source…and rightfully so.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, temptation said:

To be fair, I initially attacked the source…and rightfully so.

If there was something inaccurate in the story; ok. Like anything; there's a time and place to have a discussion about a source, I just feel it could have gone by with no comment. By no means am I saying that is a rule or anything, but several people viewed the post; people with a similar view as you about that source with no comment. I am willing to bet that Bash feels similar to you about the site, but his comment was in line with the moment that a young man had lost his life. 

martyr?  😂 man you are desperate.  calling a spade a spade and calling out all the hypocritical bull💩

Don't like it, don't read.  Yes.  I can do the same.

tagging you?  damn right.  when you go on know it all rants about public ed and we provide you with facts, you get your jock in a twist.  Same with all the covid bs.  again.  all we said is coming out as truth.  so yeah.  when you silenced voices, you were zucking/dorseying folks.  as an admin, you let what you appeared to agree with, fly, and anything else, you shut down.  can't handle it, don't do it.  if i think of more, i will make sure to let you know pal.

13 minutes ago, Irishman said:

If there was something inaccurate in the story; ok. Like anything; there's a time and place to have a discussion about a source, I just feel it could have gone by with no comment. By no means am I saying that is a rule or anything, but several people viewed the post; people with a similar view as you about that source with no comment. I am willing to bet that Bash feels similar to you about the site, but his comment was in line with the moment that a young man had lost his life. 

sawft

nobody is making light of a guy losing his life. 

stop twisting crap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sit and spin 1

1 minute ago, DE said:

martyr?  😂 man you are desperate.  calling a spade a spade and calling out all the hypocritical bull💩

Don't like it, don't read.  Yes.  I can do the same.

tagging you?  damn right.  when you go on know it all rants about public ed and we provide you with facts, you get your jock in a twist.  Same with all the covid bs.  again.  all we said is coming out as truth.  so yeah.  when you silenced voices, you were zucking/dorseying folks.  as an admin, you let what you appeared to agree with, fly, and anything else, you shut down.  can't handle it, don't do it.  if i think of more, i will make sure to let you know pal.

Wow...you cannot comprehend can you? I did NOT delete comments because of any facts....AGAIN, it was solely because of where they were posted. I have not deleted a single one of them from the covid topics, have I? and yes, using dramatic terms like "silencing voices" you are acting like some sort of martyr. 

28 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Gonzo strikes me as the type of guy that sifts through websites LOOKING for the most controversial one so that he can get a reaction while he mixes his Metamucil in the AM…then sits back and watches the fireworks while pulling up his tube socks for pickle ball.

HE doesn’t believe most of the nonsense he posts but it’s better to be controversial and interesting than it is correct.

Edited by temptation
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, temptation said:

Gonzo strikes me as the type of guy that sifts through websites LOOKING for the most controversial one so that he can get a reaction while he mixes his Metamucil in the AM…then sits back and watches the fireworks while pulling up his tube socks for pickle ball.

maybe........and if he is, you are saying you take the bait? 😁I get that it is obvious you two are not on the same side of the political aisle......but it seems the standard you are applying for him is to use sources you approve of. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Irishman said:

maybe........and if he is, you are saying you take the bait? 😁I get that it is obvious you two are not on the same side of the political aisle......but it seems the standard you are applying for him is to use sources you approve of. 

Oh come on now.  Gimme a break.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, temptation said:

HE doesn’t believe most of the nonsense he posts but it’s better to be controversial and interesting than it is correct.

To use a phrase I’ve seen you use multiple times on this board: “Rent Free”. 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, temptation said:

There was nothing incorrect in the story I posted the link to. It also was in no way controversial. You clowns harp about mainstream media then complain when alternate citations are proffered for news.

It's very transparent why a couple of you did complain, and it wasn't about the accuracy of what was being reported. 

Friday is a Holiday, Silver Dollar has an all day extravaganza scheduled in the alley, sunset rule has been waived. What time can you and @DE be there? I'll make the reservation. 

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

37 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

There was nothing incorrect in the story I posted the link to. It also was in no way controversial. You clowns harp about mainstream media then complain when alternate citations are proffered for news.

It's very transparent why a couple of you did complain, and it wasn't about the accuracy of what was being reported. 

Friday is a Holiday, Silver Dollar has an all day extravaganza scheduled in the alley, sunset rule has been waived. What time can you and @DE be there? I'll make the reservation. 

Tell me more about this transparency.  I’m dying to learn more about myself.

(BTW:  Thought you put clowns like me on ignore?)

57 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I do. 

What time Friday will you and @DE be able to hang   out at the Dollar?

Stop cracking jokes and expand on this transparency you speak of.

I giggle at a source that you choose to link to reference the biggest sports story of the weekend and suddenly according to you and @Irishman, my political beliefs are apparent as well as my “transparency”.

What are you gleaning from my chuckle on a high school football message board?  I’m dying to know.

Edited by temptation

2 minutes ago, temptation said:

Stop cracking jokes and expand on this transparency you speak of.

I giggle at a source that you choose to link to reference the biggest sports story of the weekend and suddenly according to you and @Irishman, my political beliefs are apparent as well as my “transparency”.

What are you gleaning from my chuckle on a high school football message board?  I’m dying to know.

My only issue was questioning the source at that time as being in poor taste for the timing of the response. Isn't optics a word you like to use? It's a bad look. As I have stated, you have as little in common as several others do with gonzo; yet most of them did not respond at all, or, as I stated, Bash's comment was a respectful one toward the article subject. I still believe the better path would have been to not respond. Because what happens when you do respond to him is that someone else LOVES to pile on and attack gonzo even more so. Again....bad optics. I know you cannot control what someone else does. But maybe more people would engage in conversations if those little digs happened less??? 

18 hours ago, DE said:

😂

Just trying to help you out, but you don't like me tagging you....so....more 😂

👌✌️

Take it from me DE,  the GID admins do not like any type of criticism when it concerns how the forum is managed/moderated.

16 hours ago, Irishman said:

r/shameless - Jimmy/Steve's forehead veins are incredible

• Sit and spin 2

4 hours ago, Irishman said:

My only issue was questioning the source at that time as being in poor taste for the timing of the response. Isn't optics a word you like to use? It's a bad look. As I have stated, you have as little in common as several others do with gonzo; yet most of them did not respond at all, or, as I stated, Bash's comment was a respectful one toward the article subject. I still believe the better path would have been to not respond. Because what happens when you do respond to him is that someone else LOVES to pile on and attack gonzo even more so. Again....bad optics. I know you cannot control what someone else does. But maybe more people would engage in conversations if those little digs happened less??? 

Ah, so if I had stated my condolences prior to giggling at the source he provided all would have been okay.  Got it.

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I'm not joking. 

Then answer my question regarding transparency.  I think you are hinting at something.  Just say it.