Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Off Season 2022

Irishman

25 minutes ago, Bobref said:

This makes no sense. The two opinions have nothing in common (except the author). 420 Day is over. Put the pipe down. 🤣

https://www.wishtv.com/news/politics/indiana-senate-candidate-smokes-marijuana-in-new-ad-for-cannabis-legalization/

Indiana Senate candidate smokes marijuana in new ad for cannabis  legalization - WISH-TV | Indianapolis News | Indiana Weather | Indiana  Traffic

Nah, just a NWI man smoking dope and pandering for votes.

***you know, since you decided to bring drugs into the conversation.

If I'm Samuel, I am getting the he## out of that city that Nanshee calls home.

Edited by DE

9 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Cannot blame the guy for not wanting to be an RB. he did get nicked up in the Green Bay game carrying the ball. Not saying it cannot happen as a WR. But the careers of RB's are relatively short compared to WR's

Bingo

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Is the USFL a different kind of slavery?

38 minutes ago, DE said:

Based.

36 minutes ago, DE said:

Based X's 2.

4 minutes ago, DE said:

https://www.wishtv.com/news/politics/indiana-senate-candidate-smokes-marijuana-in-new-ad-for-cannabis-legalization/

Indiana Senate candidate smokes marijuana in new ad for cannabis  legalization - WISH-TV | Indianapolis News | Indiana Weather | Indiana  Traffic

I’m sorry, we don’t speak OOBish here. Please keep it on your side of the border.

22 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I’m sorry, we don’t speak OOBish here. Please keep it on your side of the border.

“We only speak about two things here.”

“Sports and tenderloins.”

Gotta love how this guy thinks he makes the rules on here…and then breaks his own…

Edited by temptation

3 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I don't think OOB means what you think it means.

To you, OOB seems to mean whatever direction the wind is blowing that day determines what is allowed and what isn’t.

Man you hate being called out don’t you?

(So much you claim repeatedly you have me on ignore yet respond almost instantaneously every time I call you out.)

Edited by temptation

33 minutes ago, temptation said:

To you, OOB seems to mean whatever direction the wind is blowing that day determines what is allowed and what isn’t.

Man you hate being called out don’t you?

(So much you claim repeatedly you have me on ignore yet respond almost instantaneously every time I call you out.)

I do have you blocked. That obviously doesn't mean what you think it means either. It's not the same as Facebook(although there are ways around that also.)

You called me out? On what?

I'm not sure 'called you out' means what you think it means either. Let's go @temptation! get with the program my man.

Edited by gonzoron

34 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I do have you blocked. That obviously doesn't mean what you think it means either. It's not the same as Facebook(although there are ways around that also.)

You called me out? On what?

I'm not sure 'called you out' means what you think it means either. Let's go @temptation! get with the program my man.

Call it whatever in the hell you want but you keep hitting refresh all day looking to drop your next one liner on me (a guy whom you brush off and claim my opinions don’t matter.)

Called you out on your hypocrisy.  And I’m not alone…which means I’m likely right.

14 minutes ago, temptation said:

Call it whatever in the hell you want but you keep hitting refresh all day looking to drop your next one liner on me (a guy whom you brush off and claim my opinions don’t matter.)

Called you out on your hypocrisy.  And I’m not alone…which means I’m likely right.

Anchorman-feature.webp

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DE said:

I saw that. Where’s your “at least he had the balls to publicly state what he felt” for this guy, like it was for Desantis?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, temptation said:

“We only speak about two things here.”

“Sports and tenderloins.”

Gotta love how this guy thinks he makes the rules on here…and then breaks his own

Tell that to @Bash Riprock, he's the one who brought up tenderloins. But that may have been before @DEhad to call you for help.

5 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Apologies...it a weakness....

I'm seeing help to combat this issue from an outstanding source....

image.png.819288c647ce7479cdf332b2398726e1.png

No apology needed. My daughter is bringing me one from Erika's Place in Cicero as I type this. Erika's also has a location in Noblesville. Both are outstanding, but The  Tin Plate is better.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

the-mod-squad.jpg

Gotta go Old School my friend.  Omar Epps is sharp, but I gotta give it to my man Clarence Williams III.  That 'fro is to kill for.

Image 1 - Mod Squad [Cast] (60891) 8x10 Photo

7 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Big hitter; the Lama

ABC News Asks The Dalai Lama About 'Caddyshack'

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Gotta go Old School my friend.  Omar Epps is sharp, but I gotta give it to my man Clarence Williams III.  That 'fro is to kill for.

You want old school ‘fro? Oscar Gamble who played in the Big Leagues for 17 years.

image.jpeg

Edited by Bobref
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

Cannot blame the guy for not wanting to be an RB. he did get nicked up in the Green Bay game carrying the ball. Not saying it cannot happen as a WR. But the careers of RB's are relatively short compared to WR's

And the way compensation has exploded for wide receivers could possibly be another reason. Two sides of the same coin.

• Like 1