Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Off Season 2022

Irishman

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

I most certainly DID NOT invite you to dinner. You barged into a separate conversation that didn’t involve you and invited yourself. Unless you planned to eat some dirt in the alley behind the Dollar……

You're the one bragging about having all the cash from officiating……… Buy your own GD tenderloin.  

image.png.0028fe4326619ce370f2efc26c371e3b.png

• Haha 2

I most certainly DID NOT invite you to dinner. You barged into a separate conversation that didn’t involve you and invited yourself. Unless you planned to eat some dirt in the alley behind the Dollar……

You're the one bragging about having all the cash from officiating……… Buy your own GD tenderloin.  

I am good.  Thanks though Ron.  Sorry my finances offend you.  Take note.

Proves what a lying sack of $hi+ you are.  Asked earlier if that invitation was a threat.  You lied in your response and now are showing your true colors.  You clowns always do.

Go back to your senior living facility old man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I agree, especially after watching some snippets of the USFL games this weekend. Kaep should consider the USFL. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/mike-jones/2022/04/21/colin-kaepernick-nfl-quarterback-return-usfl/7384566001/?gnt-cfr=1

Is the USFL a different kind of slavery?

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

1.  Though beautiful from afar, I’m not sure I’d wish residence in San Francisco to my worst enemy in its current state.

2.  Chris Ballard…get on the phone.  This guy could rejuvenate Matt Ryan’s career and give JT an opportunity at 2000 yards.

Give him a personal jet to go to and from South Carolina as he pleases.

Edited by temptation

6 minutes ago, temptation said:

1.  Though beautiful from afar, I’m not sure I’d wish residence in San Francisco to my worst enemy in its current state.

2.  Chris Ballard…get on the phone.  This guy could rejuvenate Matt Ryan’s career and give JT an opportunity at 2000 yards.

Give him a personal jet to go to and from South Carolina as he pleases.

I'm guessing the 49ers will pony up and make him an offer he can't refuse. I don't think they're willingly going to let go of 28% of their offense.

9 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I'm guessing the 49ers will pony up and make him an offer he can't refuse. I don't think they're willingly going to let go of 28% of their offense.

He wants Tyreek Hill/Davante Adams money — $70 million guaranteed with a $30 million/yr average. I ain’t paying a guy who is half running back, half receiver, top end wide receiver money. He is also much more likely to get hurt than a No. 1 wide receiver, since he runs the ball out of the backfield and his receiving yardage is mostly YAC. The risk is too great to commit that kind of money to him, not to mention you’d have to give SF probably a #1 draft choice. No thanks.

2 minutes ago, Bobref said:

He wants Tyreek Hill/Davante Adams money — $70 million guaranteed with a $30 million/yr average. I ain’t paying a guy who is half running back, half receiver, top end wide receiver money. He is also much more likely to get hurt than a No. 1 wide receiver, since he runs the ball out of the backfield and his receiving yardage is mostly YAC. The risk is too great to commit that kind of money to him, not to mention you’d have to give SF probably a #1 draft choice. No thanks.

So the same guy who coins a high school kid “the chosen one” prior to his first collegiate snap has pause about a franchise bringing in a proven generational talent on offense due to the price tag?

Choose a lane Bobby.

10 minutes ago, Bobref said:

If he gets that kind of money, it's most likely going to be from the Niners.

This is the guy folks should be going after. I don't think I've ever seen a player in full pads run this fast.

https://youtu.be/9SPa-PUg61Y

Edited by gonzoron

4 minutes ago, temptation said:

So the same guy who coins a high school kid “the chosen one” prior to his first collegiate snap has pause about a franchise bringing in a proven generational talent on offense due to the price tag?

Choose a lane Bobby.

Based X's 2.

9 minutes ago, temptation said:

Choose a lane Bobby.

This makes no sense. The two opinions have nothing in common (except the author). 420 Day is over. Put the pipe down. 🤣

14 minutes ago, Bobref said:

I read where he wants to stop being used as a running back....don't blame him

1 minute ago, Bash Riprock said:

I read where he wants to stop being used as a running back....don't blame him

Well, if he’s going to only line up as a WR, I’m definitely not paying him that kind of money. He is completely unproven as a route runner.

12 minutes ago, temptation said:

If true then I retract my previous statement.

What I have heard....but it is someone speaking for him

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deebo-samuel-trade-rumors-heres-the-main-reason-why-the-49ers-star-wants-out-of-san-francisco-per-report/

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/04/20/deebo-samuel-san-francisco-49ers-report-wide-receiver-running-back

image.png.66bd993a2ec9d463afa9714ca4bd12c1.png

Edited by Bash Riprock

5 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Cannot blame the guy for not wanting to be an RB. he did get nicked up in the Green Bay game carrying the ball. Not saying it cannot happen as a WR. But the careers of RB's are relatively short compared to WR's

Then don’t ask for generational type money.  You are a hot commodity BECAUSE of your ability to play both positions.

Do you have data to support your career length claim?

Whatever happened to doing whatever to help the team win?  It’s football.

15 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Wait; your weed budget comes from Ballard ? 🤣

Have never touched the stuff in my life my guy.

Edited by temptation
  • Like 1