Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2022

17 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Not sure, been a couple of years since we’ve been there. He’s been say he’s about done for the last 20 years. 
I hope his clipboard ends up enshrined prominently on campus somewhere. 

Christopher Broughton is now. Jerry retired at the end of last December.

• Thanks 1

Week 4 Match-Ups:

Crawford County at South Decatur

Mitchell at Eastern Greene

Perry Central at Paoli

West Washington at Springs Valley

Brownstown at Salem

Corydon at Scottsburg

North Harrison at Charlestown

Silver Creek at Eastern Pekin

Crawford County at South Decatur

Mitchell at Eastern Greene

Perry Central at Paoli

West Washington at Springs Valley

Brownstown at Salem

Corydon at Scottsburg

North Harrison at Charlestown

Silver Creek at Eastern Pekin

Big week for the Jackets. Turf is officially done today, so this will be the first practice of the season with lines, numbers, and landmarks. Giving the jackets the edge over the Thunderbirds because we have two of their former assistants on staff now, giving them a slight advantage.  

@salemalumpresI’ll give up first place gladly for you to be right on the WW v SV game. I just don’t see us at that point yet. Maybe I’m putting too much on the results of the SV v Paoli game. Friday will be here soon enough.

@Bluejacket1Congrats on the turf and good luck with EG. I think the turf is a positive move, wish we had it. 

Week 4 Match-Ups:

Crawford County at South Decatur

Mitchell at Eastern Greene

Perry Central at Paoli

West Washington at Springs Valley

Brownstown at Salem

Corydon at Scottsburg

North Harrison at Charlestown

Silver Creek at Eastern Pekin

SenatorFan where is the faith?  I think we have the team to pull off a big W at Valley.  We have a lot of weapons offensively, and the staff has been mixing those up, which makes us a hard read for the defense.  Im sure Valley is good, but we had no problem with Clarksville, and they battled toe to toe with Charlestown, which on film is the best team I have seen in the area!!  Just saying I like our team and the way we are playing.  Should be a dogfight!  Oh by the way, I plan on taking first place before this is over.  Lol

2 minutes ago, salemalumpres said:

SenatorFan where is the faith?  I think we have the team to pull off a big W at Valley.  We have a lot of weapons offensively, and the staff has been mixing those up, which makes us a hard read for the defense.  Im sure Valley is good, but we had no problem with Clarksville, and they battled toe to toe with Charlestown, which on film is the best team I have seen in the area!!  Just saying I like our team and the way we are playing.  Should be a dogfight!  Oh by the way, I plan on taking first place before this is over.  Lol

You have talked me into it. Changing my pick to WW over SV.

2 hours ago, salemalumpres said:

Dont change your picks on my advice, its just the way I see it.  Valley is good, game could go either way.  Paoli is good as well.  PC might be the sleeper.  The next 2 weeks will shake up this conference race.  Just like the way the Senators are playing.  

I think PC is the best team in the conference. They will be tough for any of us to beat. Hoping for a good game Friday.

1 hour ago, JQWL said:

I think PC is the best team in the conference. They will be tough for any of us to beat. Hoping for a good game Friday.

Agree with this. And also think all 4 of Paoli, WW, PC, and SV could all beat each other. Most competitive it's been in a decade probably. 

11 hours ago, salemalumpres said:

AT Valley was the deciding factor that caused me to pick Valley. 

I picked Paoli thinking it would jinx them kinda like WWFan is with JQWL switching his pick to us 😂

I plan to stretch my lead before this is over, don’t want to be the speed horse and fade down the stretch. 

9 hours ago, Cameojoe said:

South Decatur

Eastern Greene

Perry Central

Springs Valley

Brownstown

Corydon

Charlestown

Silver Creek

Anyone know who keeps voting eastern pekin into the top 10 in the state rankings? I think they had three votes this week.

I Wonder the same thing.

Stevie Wonder - Wikipedia

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cameojoe said:

Anyone know who keeps voting eastern pekin into the top 10 in the state rankings? I think they had three votes this week.

Only thing that we can figure is they don't know the difference between Eastern (Greentown) and Eastern (Pekin)!  😂