Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

I have 2 bold takes for tonight. Keep in mind that I could definitely end up wrong because these are “bold” takes. Lol.

I can see Jeffersonville beating Seymour. Seymour is the obvious favorite here. But Jeffersonville is intriguing since I’ve learned more about them. Their young OL is huge. They’re about 6-5 270 across the board or something like that. Their RB is 5”11 220 and he has some speed. I think they’ll suprise some teams.

Also, it would not shock me, if FC could end up with a respectable score against Louisville Manual. The Male score didn’t look good, but that game was a lot more competitive then the final score. A 2 or 3 play difference and that game ends up like 35-21 or something like that. Floyd is going to get a decent amount of Ws this year.

Floyd Central is starting to wear down. Playing a lot of guys both ways. Manual has about 80 players on Varsity. Their depth is ridiculous. Bragg needs to stop playing these teams. This is insanity.

17 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Columbus North - 10

Columbus East - 6

Halftime... Fogarty's post pretty much sums up CE right now. I expect CE to fare much better in the HHC, but against 2 teams that are large (Whiteland is gigantic) it just seems like the offense can't do much.

That’s how I feel about Floyd. They can win most of their HHC games. Two top 5 teams in Kentucky, nope.

10 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Floyd Central is starting to wear down. Playing a lot of guys both ways. Manual has about 80 players on Varsity. Their depth is ridiculous. Bragg needs to stop playing these teams. This is insanity.

That’s how I feel about Floyd. They can win most of their HHC games. Two top 5 teams in Kentucky, nope.

Unbelievable when I can post this TD tomorrow I will. Unbelievable TD for North. No chance he has possession. This game is over 17-6 due in o East brutal offense 

9 minutes ago, Fogertyputmein said:

Unbelievable when I can post this TD tomorrow I will. Unbelievable TD for North. No chance he has possession. This game is over 17-6 due in o East brutal offense 

Let’s get out of these games and get to HHC games so we can all enjoy football again.