Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

23 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

I’m my opinion, yes. And it’s been that way for awhile.

It’s pitiful. And I found out tonight that we stop playing Louisville Male in 2023 but picked up Louisville St X instead. Smh. Maybe FC should just go Independent and play Trinity, Carmel, Cathedral, Lawrence North, Center Grove, Cincinnati Moeller? Hell, I’m sure we can get Mater Dei California, IMG Academy, and Miami Northwestern on there as well? 🤦‍♂️.

1 hour ago, Fkfootball said:

It’s pitiful. And I found out tonight that we stop playing Louisville Male in 2023 but picked up Louisville St X instead. Smh. Maybe FC should just go Independent and play Trinity, Carmel, Cathedral, Lawrence North, Center Grove, Cincinnati Moeller? Hell, I’m sure we can get Mater Dei California, IMG Academy, and Miami Northwestern on there as well? 🤦‍♂️.

Unreal. Why the heck do those schools even play Floyd Central when they’ve also scheduled teams like Carmel and Warren Central?

6 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Unreal. Why the heck do those schools even play Floyd Central when they’ve also scheduled teams like Carmel and Warren Central?

I don’t get it. We haven’t won our conference since 2003 I think. We’ve been second about a dozen times but really haven’t given East very many good games at all. So, it doesn’t make any sense to schedule powerhouse programs. Why not schedule games that your players, parents, and even fans, can enjoy being a part of?

Edited by Fkfootball
  • Like 1

In one of the most bizarre plays I’ve seen in a while, East QB Duncan takes off on a QB keeper on what looks to be a 65 yard TD run (he’s a good 7-8 yards in front of everyone) and loses the ball on the 10 yard line and North recovers.. never seen anything like it. 

47 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

In one of the most bizarre plays I’ve seen in a while, East QB Duncan takes off on a QB keeper on what looks to be a 65 yard TD run (he’s a good 7-8 yards in front of everyone) and loses the ball on the 10 yard line and North recovers.. never seen anything like it. 

I think he was getting ready to hold the ball up in the air in celebration.  

48 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Columbus North - 21

Columbus East - 0

30 seconds til half.

This East offense is absolutely pathetic… the least explosive team East has had since this run started back in 2003/2004. Literally zero threat on the offensive side of the ball. 

East will always be the best program with the best talent in the Conference. But I think we are going to see very soon, just how good Gaddis really was. The guy is one of the best in the History of Indiana HS football. I’d hire him tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Olympian06 said:

I rewound the stream and saw that play. As you described.. absolutely bizarre.