Gibson Southern

Jeffersonville

Bloomington North

Brown County

Columbus East

Dupont Manual

Gibson Southern

Seymour

I have very little faith in the HHC at the moment. I also have 0 faith in the River Schools. Jeffersonville is going to be bad. Floyd Centrals program is sliding backwards. And New Albany has been building a team for 4 years that is still average at best, and next year will be in a MASSIVE rebuild.

Southeast Indiana is AWFUL in football.

1 hour ago, Fkfootball said:

Bloomington North

Brown County

Columbus East

Dupont Manual

Gibson Southern

Seymour

I have very little faith in the HHC at the moment. I also have 0 faith in the River Schools. Jeffersonville is going to be bad. Floyd Centrals program is sliding backwards. And New Albany has been building a team for 4 years that is still average at best, and next year will be in a MASSIVE rebuild.

You’ve discerned all this from 1 week?

A little over a week ago, you picked FC to finish second in the conference, NA third, and Jeff fourth. Jeff didn’t even play last week. FC is sliding backwards???? You literally posted last week FC has all the pieces. 

• Like 3
  • Kill me now 1

While Whiteland is a tough opponent and has a tough scheme to defend it is 95% run based.  Tonight I think North will be more balanced and East defense will struggle more than last week due to the ability to throw as well as run.  Offensively we don't have much game breaking speed so big plays are likely to allude us and our ability to throw the ball has been suspect.  Sustaining drives has been difficult due to a more plodding nature.  Hopefully the team keeps improving like East teams of old but I feel like this game could be uglier than last week for East.  I hope I am wrong.

Edited by Fogertyputmein

On 8/24/2021 at 8:10 PM, Fkfootball said:

Bloomington North

Brown County

Columbus East

Dupont Manual

Gibson Southern

Seymour

I'm going 

Bloomington North

Brown County

Columbus North 

DuPont Male

Gibson Southern

Jeffersonville 

Week 2 Predictions

BNL (0-1) at Bloomington North (1-0): Not much to say here. The Stars got smashed last week against Martinsville and the Cougars routed Greenwood. Bloomington North wins ugly.

Brown County (0-1) at Jennings County (0-1): The Eagles lost 52-6 last week to a perennially bad Owen Valley team. The Panthers lost 48-6 to an improving Norwell team coming off their best season in over a decade. I’m going with Jennings County based on them playing a tougher opponent in week 1.

Columbus North (0-1) at Columbus East (0-1): The battle in the trenches is so important in this rivalry. With East being a run-heavy team, they have to win at the o-line in order to stand a chance. The problem is, their run game is the least explosive it’s been in over a decade. East’s lone touchdown last week came as a result of really good field position due to a fumbled punt return. I don’t like East’s chances trying to go the length of the field. And while I have more confidence in the defense, I’m not sure they’re capable right now of stopping a balanced North offense. I hate to say this but I’m taking the rival Bull Dogs over my Olympians.

#4 Louisville Manual (1-0) at Floyd Central (0-1): See last week’s Floyd Central game at Louisville Male for reference. I think the Highlanders score this week but the Crimsons will still win big.

#2 Gibson Southern (1-0) at New Albany (0-1): If the Columbus North Bull Dogs couldn’t stop that prolific Gibson Southern passing attack, why would the New Albany Bulldogs be able to? I’ll take the Titans in another easy win.

Seymour (0-1) at Jeffersonville (0-0): The Red Devils were the only HHC team to go unscathed in week 1 and they have COVID to thank for it. Even without Jeff playing, I like their chances against the Owls. I just don’t have much confidence in Seymour these days and last week’s results sure didn’t change that. Jeffersonville wins it.

Floyd down 20-7 at Half.  But it’s been closer than the score. Manuel got a couple big plays on broken plays. But FC has been pretty tough against the run so far. Bibelhauser has thrown the ball pretty well so far. I’d say FC has about 180-200 yds of offense in the 1st half and Manuel has about 200-230 yds.

13 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Jeff leads Seymour 34-0 at the half

Man that’s an ugly start for the Owls.  Unless this is a sign that Jeff has stepped it up to a whole new level, or more likely seems to indicate Seymour struggling a lot this year.   

Edited by TheMadness1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, TheMadness1 said:

Man that’s an ugly start for the Owls.  Unless this is a sign that Jeff has stepped it up to a whole new level, or more likely seems to indicate Seymour struggling a lot this year.   

Seymour needs to find a coach that actually cares for the kids in his program, and not trying to use this job (or his father's record) as a stepping stone for an Indy job.

• Disdain 1

Floyd loses 35-7. Manual had a 4th down TD in the 2nd qtr that looked like it hit the ground so it a was a little closer.

I thought they played well. Manual is ridiculously talented and a little undisciplined too. Like Jeffersonville on Steroids. Defensively we were pretty good against the run. Got burned a few times against the pass. We moved the ball but stalled on the Manual side of the field several teams. FC has been missing their top 3 RBs which has hurt our Offense. We have a WR playing RB. Our O-line and D-line help up against the massive size of Manual. I’m encouraged. I think we will dominate the rest of the HHC outside of East.

8 minutes ago, MarkCalaway said:

Seymour needs to find a coach that actually cares for the kids in his program, and not trying to use this job (or his father's record) as a stepping stone for an Indy job.

He’s a good kid. He’s just in over his head and wasn’t ready to be a head coach.

P.S. - I’m a big fan. We need one more WrestleMania match from you since fans are back. 😂