Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

Seymour - 28

Columbus East - 24

Final..

99 game win streak in the conference is over!

This team is absolutely terrible. Offense AWFUL, defense AWFUL, and the coaching staff is about on par with the team. Zero percent chance Coach Gaddis would have lost this game. Absolute embarrassment. 

5 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Seymour - 28

Columbus East - 24

Final..

This team is absolutely terrible. Offense AWFUL, defense AWFUL, and the coaching staff is about on par with the team. Zero percent chance Coach Gaddis would have lost this game. Absolute embarrassment. 

It was actually 96 straight conference wins and 107 straight if you count the postseason.

1 minute ago, Frozen Tundra said:

It was actually 96 straight conference wins and 107 straight if you count the postseason.

Whatever it is, this team is the least prepared team I’ve seen in years. I honestly think Edinburgh (which would be 3-0 if they won tonight) would beat East this year. 

4 minutes ago, TheMadness1 said:

East may just need that wake up call to pull it together more, but dropping the game  likely means someone else finally can win Conference this year.   

You would think after 2 beatings the prior weeks it would have been a wake up call. I’m not sure how many 3rd and longs Seymour connected on tonight but it was an ungodly amount. East has zero big play ability. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LawrenceGreene said:

BNL 48

Jeff 13

3 mins left in 3rd

1 hour ago, Olympian06 said:

Seymour - 28

Columbus East - 24

Final..

Columbus East lays an egg...

Did Jeff do the same?

I got to check out the Floyd game tonight. They were anemic on offense and Silver Creek went double tight the whole game and just ran over them. The conference hasn't been this wide open in years. At least it'll be interesting! Whoever improves the most over the course of the season will take it. Maybe New Albany?? That'd be my bet at the moment. 

10 minutes ago, boilerfan87 said:

I got to check out the Floyd game tonight. They were anemic on offense and Silver Creek went double tight the whole game and just ran over them. The conference hasn't been this wide open in years. At least it'll be interesting! Whoever improves the most over the course of the season will take it. Maybe New Albany?? That'd be my bet at the moment. 

Throw BNL in the mix too. Apparently them and New Albany are the only two teams in the conference that can put up points.