Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC week 4

Carroll at Northrop

Dwenger at Homestead - I've got these two ranked 4th & 5th in the SAC. I'll go with the Saints in this one even though Garrett is just 1-3 vs Zolman.

Luers at Concordia

Snider at South Side

Wayne at North Side

2 hours ago, BTF said:

Carroll at Northrop

Dwenger at Homestead - I've got these two ranked 4th & 5th in the SAC. I'll go with the Saints in this one even though Garrett is just 1-3 vs Zolman.

Luers at Concordia

Snider at South Side

Wayne at North Side

Agreed across the board (Except BD over HHS) even with the 'Helen Keller' choice of the Game of the Week in the SAC.

Edited by Yuccaguy

On 9/5/2022 at 11:22 AM, jakone said:

Carroll at Northrop

Dwenger at Homestead

Luers at Concordia

Snider at South Side

Wayne at North Side

Carroll vs Northrop - The same old question heard round the Summit City, why is there more talent in Northrop’s hallways than on the football field? Carroll 49-14

Luers vs Concordia - Not that the Cadets showed me any reason against Snider, but I like them to keep this one closer than expected. Luers 31-21

Wayne vs North Side - The gauntlet is over for North (Dwenger, Snider, Carroll) to open the season, maybe a little letdown this week. North Side 42-21

Dwenger vs Homestead - On paper, the most competitive game of the week, I get the feeling that Sparty may run away with this one. Homestead 38-20

Snider vs South Side - The final score will be whatever the Panthers coaches want it to be. Soapbox here, this game is the exact reason why I am glad that starting next year, SAC teams start playing 2 out of conference games to start the year. I honestly can’t remember the last time Snider lost to South Side, maybe the 1970’s. Snider 49-0

Edited by Komets2727

19 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

Carroll vs Northrop - The same old question heard round the Summit City, why is there more talent in Northrop’s hallways than on the football field? Carroll 49-14

Luers vs Concordia - Not that the Cadets showed me any reason against Snider, but I like them to keep this one closer than expected. Luers 31-21

Wayne vs North Side - The gauntlet is over for North (Dwenger, Snider, Carroll) to open the season, maybe a little letdown this week. North Side 42-21

Dwenger vs Homestead - On paper, the most competitive game of the week, I get the feeling that Sparty may run away with this one. Homestead 38-20

Snider vs South Side - The final score will be whatever the Panthers coaches want it to be. Soapbox here, this game is the exact reason why I am glad that starting next year, SAC teams start playing 2 out of conference games to start the year. I honestly can’t remember the last time Snider lost to South Side, maybe the 1970’s. Snider 49-0

2009- The last time South won

On 9/5/2022 at 11:22 AM, jakone said:

Carroll at Northrop

Dwenger at Homestead

Luers at Concordia

Snider at South Side

Wayne at North Side

Carroll- Dinan continues to impress, he has them rocking although Bowen has a gr8 offensive mind as well..chargers have the x's n o's n a few(alot) more jimmies n joes..

Dwenger- Sparty may come out firing per usual yet cyo ball comes into play during the 2nd half..that transfer is a dynamo 

Luers- Cadets were surprisingly blanked last week which may have shocked a few(me included) and with coach k n the Knights rolling in, it won't get any easier..

Snider- Seeing them a full strength last week makes one ponder what could have been. Tippman only moves forward as does his panthers..

North side- Generals almost got the upset pick this week n the legends should be on alert..being favored after a gauntlet beginning to the season could set them up for a "trap" game