Jump to content
  • Current Donation Goals

    • Raised $3,162.05 of $3,600 target

Damar Hamlin


Bobref
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, temptation said:

I mean, it’d put out the fire, no?

Otherwise it will continue to grow legs.

Prediction: No matter what he or anyone else says or does, the lunatic fringe won’t let it go.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Prediction: No matter what he or anyone else says or does, the lunatic fringe won’t let it go.

What more is required? DNA? I saw him on TV, as did millions of people.
 

https://apnews.com/article/buffalo-bills-cincinnati-bengals-nfl-sports-football-ae41d5baace672bd347e6e146400f11d

Edited by Bobref
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, temptation said:

You did?

0F95F4E2-D020-4D10-B0C4-1A2184AB5B1B.webp

Uh-huh. Of course, this isn’t enough for the nut jobs. If he gave an interview, they’d say it was an impersonator. Fingerprints? DNA? They’d just say the results were fixed. Crazies gonna crazy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bobref said:

Uh-huh. Of course, this isn’t enough for the nut jobs. If he gave an interview, they’d say it was an impersonator. Fingerprints? DNA? They’d just say the results were fixed. Crazies gonna crazy.

I mean, come on.  In an era where I can watch TV in 4K and see sweat beads on players’ faces from my couch, this photo is good enough huh?  
 

I’m not one of the crazies but if you want them to shut up simply provide more definite proof than this nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, temptation said:

I mean, come on.  In an era where I can watch TV in 4K and see sweat beads on players’ faces from my couch, this photo is good enough huh?  
 

I’m not one of the crazies but if you want them to shut up simply provide more definite proof than this nonsense.

And my point is, there will never be enough “proof” for those predisposed to nut job conspiracy theories.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...