Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 5 Scores

Bloomington North 42 Terre Haute North 0 (2:36, 2nd)

I screwed up on reporting this game earlier. TH North did not score earlier and it was B-North that scored on the long run. I was flipping between two games and heard it wrong. The Patriots are still looking for their first points in three games. The Cougars just extended their lead after the Patriots punted from their end zone and gave the Cougars a short field.

Bloomington North 42 Terre Haute North 6 (0:20, 2nd)

I know I didn't screw this one up and the Patriots actually got their first points in three games which was set up by a long run. They went for two and got sacked, which will set up the running clock for the 2nd half.  

Harrison returns opening kickoff of second half for a TD.  Anderson has too many on the field for PAT.  Harrison goes for 2 and gets it. Now leads Anderson 30-7 with just under 12 minutes in Q3.

Anderson goes for it on 4th from their own 32, but doesn't get.  Harrison makes them pay with a short scoring drive.  Now leads 37-7 with about 7 minutes left in Q3.