Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Week 11- Sectional Semifinals

22 minutes ago, tango said:

image.thumb.jpeg.254de0ae0d0c3bb8fdbb4b3aae6f4682.jpeg

Wow- bad look for the officiating crew in that one. (And that’s not to say they are a bad crew- quite the opposite actually. I actually think they are good (if it is who I think it is)) 

Officials are human- people make mistakes. Someone missed this one big time 

32 minutes ago, jets said:

Wow- bad look for the officiating crew in that one. (And that’s not to say they are a bad crew- quite the opposite actually. I actually think they are good (if it is who I think it is)) 

Officials are human- people make mistakes. Someone missed this one big time 

I don't know what crew it is but that is Inexcusable. The play of the game and the back judge doesn't do his biggest job. 

23 minutes ago, tango said:

I don't know what crew it is but that is Inexcusable. The play of the game and the back judge doesn't do his biggest job. 

I get it. Seasons on the line - high school careers coming to an end, etc...emotions are at an all-time high come playoff time. (Believe you me, we had some "iffy" ones last night as well)

BUT, just remember - we couldn't play this great game without them (officials) and ask yourself "have I ever made a mistake in my career?" 

It happens

14 hours ago, littleviking75 said:

This is such a soft congratulations 

And yet, I am man enough to offer it but you aren't mature enough to accept it.  SMH

"Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise."   

You were off on every detail of your prediction from the score to the running clock to the "obvious" talent disparity, etc. etc. yet you don't know enough to simply enjoy the victory and move on...  

Be wary, next week's game vs Paoli has all the hallmarks of a potential trap game.  It will help that it is at home.  

6 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

And yet, I am man enough to offer it but you aren't mature enough to accept it.  SMH

"Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise."   

You were off on every detail of your prediction from the score to the running clock to the "obvious" talent disparity, etc. etc. yet you don't know enough to simply enjoy the victory and move on...  

Be wary, next week's game vs Paoli has all the hallmarks of a potential trap game.  It will help that it is at home.  

Blah blah. You're just bitter that you didn't recruit the right posey county kids!

13 minutes ago, Evansville50 said:

The last 1:30 was some of the ugliest football I’ve ever seen. Jasper had no clue how to pass the ball. Time to get out of the 70s . I feel bad for the boys. 

I’ll agree with you that we can’t pass. So if we need a bunch of yards in a short time we are kinda screwed. But we finished the regular season 5th in points per game and 5th in yards per game in the SIAC. So our offense can be successful. 

Honestly, we just flat out got beat by a superior team last night. We were lucky it was only 3 points. 

8 minutes ago, littleviking75 said:

Blah blah. You're just bitter that you didn't recruit the right posey county kids!

Yikes. Everyone knows that they recruit from Gibson county, not posey. 

16 minutes ago, TransplantedPanther said:

You know, everyone keeps ripping the Jasper offense for last night. But what I am not hearing is the job that the Memorial did on defense against that Jasper offense. Two sides to every game. 

Held Jasper unofficially to 150 yards, Memorial’s D shut down Jasper after their 2 TD in the 2H. Surprised they didn’t use that Sophomore FB that’s really good

13 hours ago, tango said:

NP had 12 on the field on the final play. Put an asterisk on the greatest thing to happen in Posey Co. since Roundup-ready soybeans..

I am not from Posey County but maybe in 2005 when NP went to state they mght have been a little more excited about that than a sectional semifinal win over MD. 

• Like 1