Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 30 Championship Vincennes Lincoln @ Gibson Southern

21 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

I doubt that it would be streamed for free on the WZDM site. Wouldn’t hurt to try I guess. But if Indiana SRN is being forced to charge for the Reitz/Memorial game via the Champions Network, then VL probably falls under that same umbrella. 

And as of now, I don’t see VL/GS listed as an upcoming game on the app. Have to check again tomorrow..

All sectional and regional games must be free to watch, per our rules.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, NorthKnox94 said:

The most important question...what are the good snacks at the stadium?  First timer at GS!!!

The usual.  Hamburgers, Cheese Burgers Brats and Hot Dogs.   Popcorn and Candy.  Drinks and Hot Chocolate.  I hope you have a good experience at The Jewel.  

• Like 1

Somewhere there’s moms spaghetti on @Titan32’s sweater…

No way I can predict a score after last year’s wild contest. I still think both teams will put up some points, but on the o/u 105 I’m definitely taking the under haha.

I expect this game to live up to the hype. We couldn’t have asked for better weather in November. Couldn’t have asked for a much better draw so that these two could meet in the final, which is where they both belong.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SEAL_63 said:

Somewhere there’s moms spaghetti on @Titan32’s sweater…

No way I can predict a score after last year’s wild contest. I still think both teams will put up some points, but on the o/u 105 I’m definitely taking the under haha.

I expect this game to live up to the hype. We couldn’t have asked for better weather in November. Couldn’t have asked for a much better draw so that these two could meet in the final, which is where they both belong.

Quite the contrary my friend.....safe travels and welcome to the Jewell!!!

• Thanks 1