Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 32 Championship Heritage Hills @ Scottsburg

It's definitely the best record they've had and only sectional championship game since restarting the program in 2015. Watching the two teams on film, I'd bet on Heritage Hills. However, according to my FanDuel account, I'm really bad at betting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Coach Mullins has done a nice job of building the program basically from scratch. I have respect for what he’s doing there. That being said I’m not sure the program is at a point where it can compete at HH’s level. Best of luck to both teams. 

He Scottsburg Coach related to the Coach Mullins at Ev. Bosse?

I'll throw this in here....first time we have played Scottsburg.

S.gif
Heritage Hills Quarterback Club

Sectional 32 Championship

HH vs Scottsburg

ed357886-65ce-43ca-a4ae-c85c8a146b51.png
S.gif

Friday, November 3rd

6:30 pm CST

EARLY KICKOFF

@ Scottsburg Middle School

S.gif
ab786644-6ef8-498e-bf60-fdf36d5e743e.jpg
S.gif

History Of The Matchup

Heritage Hills (10-1) @ Scottsburg Warriors (7-4)

Scottsburg Middle School

Friday, November 3, 2023

6:30 pm CST EARLY KICKOFF

This is the 1st time Heritage Hills and Scottsburg have ever met on the gridiron!

Scottsburg Head Coach, Kyle Mullins, has led the Warriors program to a 32-53 record in the past nine seasons, since the football program's initial season in 2015.

The only common opponent this season between the Warriors and the Patriots is the Charlestown Pirates. Scottsburg lost to Charlestown 65-7 in week 6 this season, while the Patriots beat Charlestown in week 10 by a score of 51-14.

Our Patriots are averaging 40.4 ppg on offense and are giving up only 11.1 ppg on defense, while the Warriors are averaging 27.7 ppg on offense and are allowing 20.9 ppg.

WE NEED YOU AT THE GAME THIS FRIDAY!

Game Info

The game will kick off at 6:30 pm CST.  Gates open at 5:30 pm CST.

The field is located at Scottsburg Middle School, 425 S Third St in Scottsburg.  

Admission will be cash at the gate ($7) – Preschool students and under are Free. Visitor seating will be located on the south side of the field. Seating will accommodate about 200 fans so many may want to bring lawn chairs. **NO FANS ALLOWED ON THE TRACK**.

Postseason Restrictions

1. Banners and posters are not allowed.
  2. Battery powered or electronic noise makers, fireworks, recorded music (permissible during-quarter breaks, halftime, and post-game), sirens or whistles are not allowed.
  3. Throwing of articles, including toilet tissue and baby powder, is not allowed.
  4. No live animal mascots are permitted at any time.
8386d30a-b6c0-4267-bf32-2d3ea7340fb9.jpg
S.gif

LET'S GET THE WIN AND ADD ANOTHER GOLD PLATE TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP BOARD!

32a4d54b-0e73-4fd6-a3f6-12084b813ad2.jpg
S.gif

Student Fan Bus

85cd4024-dac6-4992-9b15-2a406f512182.jpg

Students interested in riding the Fan Bus to Scottsburg for the IHSAA Football Sectional game need to sign up for a spot in the Heritage Hills Main Office (must do so before 3 pm on Friday). 

Cost is $2.00 per student.

The bus will leave at 4 pm CST on Friday, November 3rd. It will depart from the Red Gym parking lot. Students will have to bring money to purchase a $7 ticket at the gate in Scottsburg. 

If you have any questions, email jburch@nspencer.k12.in.us.

S.gif

Can't Make The Game?

d6b51e44-4eda-4ba5-9eed-092f54e1d5f9.png

50 minutes ago, btownqbcoach1 said:

FWIW to you HH fans.... there are basically ZERO away stands. Bring your lawn chair. 

Maybe this season's success provide initiative for more seating.

Coach Mullins has stuck it out and done very well for what he was given. It's definitely not an easy task to restart a program, especially at a predominantly basketball oriented school.

I want to believe they will put up some fight but my gut says HH runs wild. Regardless, I wish both teams the best and hope for an injury free game.

Edited by cloudofdust

1 hour ago, cloudofdust said:

Maybe this season's success provide initiative for more seating.

Coach Mullins has stuck it out and done very well for what he was given. It's definitely not an easy task to restart a program, especially at a predominantly basketball oriented school.

I want to believe they will put up some fight but my gut says HH runs wild. Regardless, I wish both teams the best and hope for an injury free game.

I didn't mean for it to come off as a shot at Scottsburg in any way. 

Undoubtedly they have significantly improved since Coach Mullins has been there. 

3 hours ago, btownqbcoach1 said:

FWIW to you HH fans.... there are basically ZERO away stands. Bring your lawn chair. 

Yeah, I noticed that from the Google Maps overhead.  Is the visitor side at least elevated so that we can see?  I know it is an impossible question to answer but I wonder if they will have fans there....maybe we end up in home stands....LOL.   We have been to plenty of places where we have more than twice as many fans as the home crowd.

14 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

Yeah, I noticed that from the Google Maps overhead.  Is the visitor side at least elevated so that we can see?  I know it is an impossible question to answer but I wonder if they will have fans there....maybe we end up in home stands....LOL.   We have been to plenty of places where we have more than twice as many fans as the home crowd.

They will have fans there. This is the biggest game Scottsburg has played in half a century. They brought decent numbers to last weeks game. The school has a pretty good following.

There is space available on the visitors side for more bleachers. I would bet the athletic department puts something temporary in place. It's no secret HH travels well.

15 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

The Patriots had more than enough room in our meager visitor seating this season.

72062281268__6073033E-C7EC-44A6-8451-D0AF0F534D90.jpeg

Edited by Titan32

7 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

The Patriots had more than enough room in our meager visitor seating this season.

72062281268__6073033E-C7EC-44A6-8451-D0AF0F534D90.jpeg

Really T32?  You know what I'm talking about....I meant more along the lines of when we show up to a place like Tell City.  And at this particular GS game we had just as many standing as was in the stands.  Your "meager" stands are better than most

image.png.53d91dd874e209dfbe083097b15e7ca2.png

Edited by HHPatriots
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

Really T32?  You know what I'm talking about....I meant more along the lines of when we show up to a place like Tell City.  And at this particular GS game we had just as many standing as was in the stands.  Your "meager" stands are better than most

image.png.53d91dd874e209dfbe083097b15e7ca2.png

I can't help myself.  But this is a good shot of the Patriot 3-7-1 defense...LOL.

• Haha 2