I guess it’s exciting there are now more Cathedral posters other than PHJ, WrestlingGuy, and myself.....yikes what a mess.

I’ll admit I don’t follow the program as much as I used too, but a former teammate and friend who is on staff tells me the sophomore class is going to be special when it’s all said and done.

As always with Cathedral, they play a loaded non-conference that should help come tourney time so long as they stay healthy which has proven costly more than once.

Excited for the season to start.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

I guess it’s exciting there are now more Cathedral posters other than PHJ, WrestlingGuy, and myself.....yikes what a mess.

I’ll admit I don’t follow the program as much as I used too, but a former teammate and friend who is on staff tells me the sophomore class is going to be special when it’s all said and done.

As always with Cathedral, they play a loaded non-conference that should help come tourney time so long as they stay healthy which has proven costly more than once.

Excited for the season to start.

It will be a special class, just like the senior class now is full of talent and will be very good. Their sophomore year they had maybe 3 guys rotating on varsity and now kids who were unheard of are becoming great for this team. Excited for this year and what cathedral has for all the fans to see. tough schedule but that is nothing new to Cathedral community. 

GO IRISH!

Got to see Valpo's defense in action at last Friday's scrimmage.  They are the real deal.  Impact players at all three levels.  Jones and Dingman, Krutz and Beller - these dudes get to the ball!

The important thing for everyone, especially in SAC is to get through regular season. Dwenger knows that they can compete but also knows never to underestimate any team. Look at last year with Dwenger, they played Fort Wayne Wayne first game of the season and blew them out of the water but watched Wayne go on to dominate other teams in the SAC and when we had to play them for the sectional championship it was a long hard fought battle. They were a force to be reckoned with. It’s hard to even just watch the scrimmages and tell what teams are going to be good because they don’t necessarily play their starters then. No one will really know until come game time this coming Friday.