• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

6A: Carmel (10-3) vs Center Grove (8-5)

6A: Carmel (10-3) vs Center Grove (8-5)  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carmel
    • Center Grove

5 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

You're really a piece of work. Go through Big Ten rosters and just count the number of BD and Warren players making contributions. That's just the Big Ten.

Could be wrong but I think CG only has one grad in the Big Ten.

6 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

You're really a piece of work. Go through Big Ten rosters and just count the number of BD and Warren players making contributions. That's just the Big Ten.

Otomewo at Minnesota

Ball at Purdue

Evans going back to Michigan

Taylor at Indiana

Bilal was heavily recruited at Northwestern before heading to ND

But also in D1 Broc Thompson at Marshall

It's late and I'm struggling to remember everyone. I'm sure I'm missing someone.

7 hours ago, gonzoron said:

You should have gone to the 1A, 2A and 4A threads first. I would also recommend a remedial math class for you!

Of all 6 state game threads created on Saturday morning, this one has gotten the least amount of views.  It’s not that hard.

I even tried to turn it into a geography lesson to generate interest.  

I’m open to other ideas...maybe pictures of cheerleaders?

18 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Of all 6 state game threads created on Saturday morning, this one has gotten the least amount of views.  It’s not that hard.

To be honest, my only interest in this game is the officiating crew. Regular season opponents, 8 losses between them, it’s just the MIC championship game. Doesn’t seem like a state final.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 2

2 hours ago, Temptation said:

Of all 6 state game threads created on Saturday morning, this one has gotten the least amount of views.

Yet it has more replies than 4 other threads. Just shows you that people interested in 6A schools are better readers, they don't have to view multiple times to understand what's being said. It's a socio-economic advantage.

21 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Yet it has more replies than 4 other threads. Just shows you that people interested in 6A schools are better readers, they don't have to view multiple times to understand what's being said. It's a socio-economic advantage.

Thanks to @DT and myself.  You’re welcome.

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Send some of that socio-economics to the rest of the state then. They need it more than Carmel and Center Grove. Keep up the humanitarian work.

👍

9 hours ago, Temptation said:

Have you considered deleting your account? That would certainly raise moral and clean up the board as not every thread would be cluttered with the same inane nonsense, thus promoting more participation?

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

Just now, javaswat01 said:

Have you considered deleting your account? That would certainly raise moral and clean up the board as not every thread would be cluttered with the same inane nonsense, thus promoting more participation?

You do realize there is a handy dandy "ignore" feature in the GID forum's software that would allow you to not see any of Temptation's direct posts?  Give it a try.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

You do realize there is a handy dandy "ignore" feature in the GID forum's software that would allow you to not see any of Temptation's direct posts?  Give it a try.

I do realize that. If any part of my previous post was serious I might have already given it a try.

4 minutes ago, javaswat01 said:

I’d argue the opposite and what do morals have to do with anything?

18 minutes ago, javaswat01 said:

He's the 6A "end zone camera guy". Every class has one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

I think he means “morale.” You don’t need to be able to spell in order to operate an end zone camera. 😜

Im surprised he didn't catch that.

I would guess that the general Gridiron Digest populous really doesn't care about these "all Indy" area 6A champ games. Too bad the 6A north schools just can't compete against the University of Carmel. As far as the south half, no competition from mid or southern state results in the same representative mix of Center Grove, Warren Central or Ben Davis. It's the same ole same ole, wash, rinse and repeat. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, psaboy said:

I would guess that the general Gridiron Digest populous really doesn't care about these "all Indy" area 6A champ games. Too bad the 6A north schools just can't compete against the University of Carmel. As far as the south half, no competition from mid or southern state results in the same representative mix of Center Grove, Warren Central or Ben Davis. It's the same ole same ole, wash, rinse and repeat. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Don’t you worry, the north schools will finally be able to have a chance at a state title starting next year. But a MIC, HCC team will still take home the blue rings 😂😂