Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Finally Got a Plan.....Let's Play Some Football!!

FTA:  

Mask use in schools is required for for grades 3 and up, faculty and staff, volunteers and anyone else in schools. Masks will also be required when for all students riding a bus. Masks are also required for co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, with exceptions for strenuous physical activity.

The term "strenuous physical activity" is rather vague.

In my small 2A school, that 14 days could wipe out a season if caught at the wrong time.  So, a team could possibly miss players for 3 games, maybe...

Just now, Muda69 said:

FTA:  

The term "strenuous physical activity" is rather vague.

The doctor gave a loophole.  Just move your desks 3 feet apart and masks magically are not required.  

10 minutes ago, Robert said:

In my small 2A school, that 14 days could wipe out a season if caught at the wrong time.  So, a team could possibly miss players for 3 games, maybe...

The doctor gave a loophole.  Just move your desks 3 feet apart and masks magically are not required.  

I suppose your bodies.  🙂  Now that you're tackling or bodying up...hmm....?

I am just curios on doctors note. Why does a doctors note not matter. Lets say my cohort has a positive case. I test negative 2 and 4 days later. No fever no symptoms. I will still have to quarantine for 14 days, but my doc says I am good to return to school/football. 

48 minutes ago, bombkicker said:

I am just curios on doctors note. Why does a doctors note not matter. Lets say my cohort has a positive case. I test negative 2 and 4 days later. No fever no symptoms. I will still have to quarantine for 14 days, but my doc says I am good to return to school/football. 

I would think the doctors note trumps the quarantine?

25 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

Sorry couldn't find a snowflake mask that covered the mouth and nose.

😂 

4 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

I would think the doctors note trumps the quarantine?

😂

I wonder if we're going to see local doctor vs. local health commissioner.  What if they practice in the same building and have differing views?

On 7/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, cw13 said:

If you think this is a plan that is pointing towards playing football then I greatly appreciate your wild optimism!  Unfortunately, I think we’re witnessing March all over again...this time in a much slower burn.  

3 hours ago, Titan32 said:

We will play.  There will be a lot of shifting and potential rescheduling.  The state is going to allow the schools that can play to do just that.  

Musical schedules.  We could see some interesting match-ups.  

22 hours ago, Whiting89 said:

This is just getting out of hand has anyone considered the competitive integrity? With people sitting out here and there and practices and training interrupted is it really worth playing? Just flip the season with baseball already.

Ah yes, a season full of asterisks.  

4 hours ago, Titan32 said:

We will play.  There will be a lot of shifting and potential rescheduling.  The state is going to allow the schools that can play to do just that.  

Yes sir. All these negative people. Geesh. What are you doing?  Not only are you NOT be realistic, you are adding fear. The kids deserve the opportunity if they choose. LETS GO!

The Best is Yet to Come

41 minutes ago, Robert said:

Musical schedules.  We could see some interesting match-ups.  

And that is ok. Kinda cool isn’t it?