Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Score thread?

3 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

The Sharpe era is not off to a good start in Noblesville. The Mt. Vernon D-Line is living in the Noblesville backfield so far.

21-7 Mount Vernon

Mt Vernon scores on their first two offensive plays. Noblesville need to make a few changes to their offense in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

They can play..taylor strikes again..

North side 26

Snider 7

7min 2q

Yeah, I think Snider is in trouble tonight, I don't understand first call to pass, as Snider is a running team. Taylor has incentive against his old team. Only hope for Snider is North Side runs out if gas in late third and fourth Quarter. Snider is getting way out played here. North Side gets ball to start 2nd half, so Snider needs to start scoring and play some D. I hate to put this on the QB because the O line is getting wiped, but maybe put in Haupert to see if he can get something going???

Just now, Lysander said:

Is there a broadcast of this?

89.1 wvjc is what I’m listening to.  YouTube From the school Corp was super lagy

CN 17

GS 0

GS is showing they can move the ball. Lots of “in and out of the hands of the WR”. Can’t put it all together but seemingly doing well enough on offense

GS is struggling to stop the RB for CN. Kid is running over people, refusing to go down. 

10:11 left in 2nd 

9 minutes ago, Oldschoolfan said:

Mt Vernon scores on their first two offensive plays. Noblesville need to make a few changes to their offense in the 2nd half.

And the punt return for a TD should have a small return. Awful attempts to tackle by Noblesville. Not sure what Noblesville can change. That’s Sharpes style. Won’t work if the O-Line can’t open holes. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Yeah, I think Snider is in trouble tonight, I don't understand first call to pass, as Snider is a running team. Taylor has incentive against his old team. Only hope for Snider is North Side runs out if gas in late third and fourth Quarter. Snider is getting way out played here. North Side gets ball to start 2nd half, so Snider needs to start scoring and play some D. I hate to put this on the QB because the O line is getting wiped, but maybe put in Haupert to see if he can get something going???

Tillman has his work cut out..

North side 33

Snider 10 

2min 2q

11 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

And the punt return for a TD should have a small return. Awful attempts to tackle by Noblesville. Not sure what Noblesville can change. That’s Sharpes style. Won’t work if the O-Line can’t open holes. 

May be a long season