Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

12 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Does anyone else have a different look on their mobile app today? I can’t view my profile and had problems signing in. I swear to God I did 

Mine looks different, but I didn't have any trouble signing in maybe because I was already signed in. But yeah, I can't see my notifications or my profile on my phone either, although I can on the website on a computer.

The newer release of the site seems to be less mobile-friendly than the previous version.  I found that replying to posts on my phone and iPad are problematic; however, doing it on my PC is fine.  The aesthetics from the PC side are fine and, might be more perception, but the site response seems a bit faster.

30 minutes ago, foxbat said:

The newer release of the site seems to be less mobile-friendly than the previous version.  I found that replying to posts on my phone and iPad are problematic; however, doing it on my PC is fine.  The aesthetics from the PC side are fine and, might be more perception, but the site response seems a bit faster.

Mine changed overnight. 

When you guys say mobile app, do you mean you are viewing the site on your cell phone with a browser like Chrome or Safari? Or have you downloaded some sort of non-browser app in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.

The company that sells our forum's software is working on a separate mobile app that should improve mobile experiences.

4 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

When you guys say mobile app, do you mean you are viewing the site on your cell phone with a browser like Chrome or Safari? Or have you downloaded some sort of non-browser app in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.

The company that sells our forum's software is working on a separate mobile app that should improve mobile experiences.

Safari here

8 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I can't see my profile, messages or alerts. Also, now there is no edit function on posts at all. It was there before, but disappeared after less than 10 minutes.

I would try a different browser, but if you prefer to stay with Safari, then switch to desktop mode for the site for the time being.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

And just like that I can’t edit my posts anymore. I could yesterday swear to God I could!

There's only a small time window after you post that you can actually edit the post ... maybe about 10 minutes or so tops ... then it ends up being "locked."  You kind of have to figure out you want to add or change something almost right after you post it.  Also, the edit button changed from under your post to over in the corner of the post by in the ellipses (...).

image.png.77a682ffa718c731edd24f376d0e26e6.png

18 minutes ago, foxbat said:

There's only a small time window after you post that you can actually edit the post ... maybe about 10 minutes or so tops ... then it ends up being "locked."  You kind of have to figure out you want to add or change something almost right after you post it.  Also, the edit button changed from under your post to over in the corner of the post by in the ellipses (...).

image.png.77a682ffa718c731edd24f376d0e26e6.png

In other words @Donnie Baker, the edit button says “I gotta go”

• Haha 2