Head Coach Openings 2024 ×

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

101664506_10222862202446327_4276487743942426624_n.jpg

101770231_3384064488293556_8429469498515390464_n.jpg

1d7eb34ef0b83b4d8e60874e303372b1.jpg

1_zibyy79Om1bNmVWoqwY9bA@2x.jpeg

Wow....just wow.  No wonder I seldom post here.....

Burning the world down is easy.....

Guess I will do what I have always done in my business life.  Build real bridges and bridges between people....sadly just trying to keep ahead of the arsonists.

It ain’t easy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Image may contain: meme and outdoor, text that says 'JUST DROVE THROUGH MINNEAPOLIS ROISE STHTE 223111 DIDN'T SEE ANY PROTESTERS imgflip.com'

This happened in Kokomo. A Howard County Correctional Officer struck several protesters with their pickup. I saw another clip on local news last night where a tanker truck drove into the midst of a crowd. Not sure of the city or State.

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

This happened in Kokomo. A Howard County Correctional Officer struck several protesters with their pickup. I saw another clip on local news last night where a tanker truck drove into the midst of a crowd. Not sure of the city or State.

http://kokomoperspective.com/kp/hcsd-correctional-officer-resigns-after-alleged-hit-and-run-at-protest/article_c2f6049c-a366-11ea-9938-cb413d901241.html

A Howard County Sheriff’s Office correctional officer resigned today after an internal investigation relating to yesterday’s hit and run incident during peaceful protests in downtown Kokomo. 

Yesterday, as protests occurred around the country relating to the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis on Monday, a multitude of individuals turned out for a peaceful demonstration in Kokomo. Yesterday evening, as demonstrators made their way across Washington Street toward Foster Park, videos posted online showed a silver pickup truck drive through the protesters.

In connection to that incident, Howard County Sheriff Jerry Asher confirmed today that a correctional officer at the jail resigned from her position. 

“Due to a driving incident that occurred on Washington Street and Superior on May 30 around 5:30 p.m., an internal investigation was conducted by Howard County Sheriff’s Office,” said Asher via text message. “On Sunday, May 31, at 1 p.m., I had a correctional officer resign.” 

That individual's name has not been released yet. 

According to Kokomo Police Department Major Brian Seldon, the case remains under investigation, and no arrests have been made yet. Seldon said a “couple” of individuals were struck by the vehicle, and they incurred minor injuries. None were life threatening. 

“We located the suspect vehicle and interviewed the driver,” said Seldon. “The information from that interview and evidence at the scene and video and witness statements, all of that will be forwarded to the prosecutor for review.”

Justice is taking much too long here.  That former correctional officer should be arrested then hit with a vehicle,  right?

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

5 hours ago, Howe said:

those-damn-redcoats-just-shot-five-innocentcolonistsin-boston-facebook-com-libertyhangout-4021125.png

I don't think people at the liberty hang out really read up on the revolutionary war and civil war.... And probably forgot or wasn't old enough to remember the 60s. 

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Justice is taking much too long here. 

Why do you feel that?

36 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I don't think people at the liberty hang out really read up on the revolutionary war and civil war.... And probably forgot or wasn't old enough to remember the 60s. 

They were busy throwing Tea into Boston Harbor wearing their Indian suits.

18 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Why do you feel that?

Because if the alleged perpetrators behind Mr. Floyds death would have been arrested, tried, and then convicted within mere hours of the heinous act I firmly believe the riots and destruction of private property across this nation would have been diminished.

• Disdain 1

6 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Because if the alleged perpetrators behind Mr. Floyds death would have been arrested, tried, and then convicted within mere hours of the heinous act I firmly believe the riots and destruction of private property across this nation would have been diminished.

I disagree with the tried and convicted part of your opinion.

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

I disagree with the tried and convicted part of your opinion.

So just the arrest within a few hours of Mr. Floyd's death would have been enough to defuse the rioting and destruction of personal property?

• Like 1
  • Disdain 2

43 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So just the arrest within a few hours of Mr. Floyd's death would have been enough to defuse the rioting and destruction of personal property?

The rioting and destruction of personal property was a false flag accomplished by far right wing extremist groups to shine the peaceful protests in a bad light.

27 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

The rioting and destruction of personal property was a false flag accomplished by far right wing extremist groups to shine the peaceful protests in a bad light.

So you have objective evidence to backup this claim?

• Disdain 1

32 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So you have objective evidence to backup this claim?

No. Do you have objective evidence to disprove it? I guess we're even then.

This is the MEME thread. No evidence is needed.

Edited by gonzoron
  • Like 1