Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 2 Sectional Scores

7 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Be careful what you wish for……some things are better left undone.

I said he could come up to his pressbox.  I just wanted him to point out the 17 D1 athletes so I could watdh them...

14 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Parkhurst is a disgrace to living breathing humans. 

When I think of "disgrace to living breathing humans," I think of Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer. Is this poor Parkhurst guy, who has a passion for high school football, really in that same category? 

1 minute ago, BTF said:

When I think of "disgrace to living breathing humans," I think of Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer. Is this poor Parkhurst guy, who has a passion for high school football, really in that same category? 

He probably won’t kill anyone or eat them but he’s still kinda a dickhead and I’ll say it right to his face!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BTF said:

Please, let’s not degrade Ted Bundy… Parkhurst and Dahmer… yes… but not TB. 

Just now, Donnie Baker said:

He probably won’t kill anyone or eat them but he’s still kinda a dickhead and I’ll say it right to his face!

State F’n Law! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Please, let’s not degrade Ted Bundy… Parkhurst and Dahmer… yes… but not TB. 

State F’n Law! 

You're a fan of Ted Bundy?

How about a link to this Cody Parkhurst guy. I'd like to see what all the fuss is about. 

57 minutes ago, BTF said:

Thanks, I'll check it out.

One peek will only give you a small sample.  Imagine Merrillville overhype that would make professional wrestlers blush, then repeat it 20 times a day for years.  He's also got multiple burner accounts that echo his same stupidity.  They are either Cody's burners or Merrillville is some kind of Mecca for morons.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Grover said:

One peek will only give you a small sample.  Imagine Merrillville overhype that would make professional wrestlers blush, then repeat it 20 times a day for years.  He's also got multiple burner accounts that echo his same stupidity.  They are either Cody's burners or Merrillville is some kind of Mecca for morons.

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens when Westfield comes to town. 

• Haha 1