Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Penn vs Cathedral

1 hour ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

At least he has an affiliation. There are some members that love to troll with no listed affiliation. 

Says the guy who slapped his Johnson (aka blue ring) on the table after 15 posts attempting to diminish the football knowledge of anyone without one.

A “like” from grandpa Ron is a death sentence on this board my man.

Lemme know when you understand odds and point spreads.

Edited by temptation

47 minutes ago, temptation said:

Says the guy who slapped his Johnson (aka blue ring) on the table after 15 posts attempting to diminish the football knowledge of anyone without one.

A “like” from grandpa Ron is a death sentence on this board my man.

Lemme know when you understand odds and point spreads.

Speaking of a Troll. FYI, I’ve been a member of this board since Tim Adams introduced it some 20 years ago, or probably before you were born. I had to register again for some reason last year and all my posts were erased. Ask any member who’s been on here a long time and they will know me. The Northern schools know what they need to do, we don’t need trolls constantly saying it will never happen. Why don’t you go post on the school your affiliated with?Oh wait, you haven’t listed one. I’m sure there is a reason for that. 

1 hour ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

Speaking of a Troll. FYI, I’ve been a member of this board since Tim Adams introduced it some 20 years ago, or probably before you were born. I had to register again for some reason last year and all my posts were erased. Ask any member who’s been on here a long time and they will know me. The Northern schools know what they need to do, we don’t need trolls constantly saying it will never happen. Why don’t you go post on the school your affiliated with?Oh wait, you haven’t listed one. I’m sure there is a reason for that. 

Show where I said it’ll never happen.

I’m not “affiliated” with any school but my alma mater does actually boast more state titles than Penn.

(Boy, that backfired huh?)

18 minutes ago, temptation said:

I’m not “affiliated” with any school but my alma mater does actually boast more state titles than Penn.

Please , enlighten all of us. Name your high school , the years and position you played, your Jersey number etc. 

5 hours ago, BTF said:

There's the infamous Rodney. Your affiliation switched from Dwenger to Cathedral?

long time, sorry I just got your DM today, 2 years late

I was chat restricted for around a year!

then busy

I live in Indy now, and I just like good quality non 1a football.

4 hours ago, temptation said:

So you went to a high school that boasts more than 5 state titles and your not affiliated with it ?????Then you refuse to name it. My guess is that you never participated in any sports in high school . High school sports teach character and respect , something you have neither of. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

So you went to a high school that boasts more than 5 state titles and your not affiliated with it ?????Then you refuse to name it. My guess is that you never participated in any sports in high school . High school sports teach character and respect , something you have neither of. 

I have absolutely no need to publish my resume on here but can tell you that this is inaccurate.  Plenty of greats in coaching, broadcasting and media world never won championships as a player but that doesn't diminish their perspective.  Not considering myself one, but I've been pretty successful in the athletic/coaching world.  Let's leave it at that.

Don't understand why you are triggered so easily about things and choose to attack the messenger.  

Cathedral 38

Penn 20

(BTW:  You got another upvote from "Grammar Ron.")

(The board mosquito is living vicariously through you because he supposedly has me on ignore.)

Edited by temptation

17 hours ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

Please , enlighten all of us. Name your high school , the years and position you played, your Jersey number etc. 

I think you're representing the school and the program in an embarrassing way. I'm uncertain about what you're trying to prove, I am certain you are not succeeding, and I wish you would cut it out. It's not like you've come out and said who you are anyway, so what's the difference?  

This is some real pissant stuff.

On 8/29/2022 at 6:31 PM, BTF said:

If Penn is back to being Penn, then this game goes to the wire. 

2 hours ago, temptation said:

Cathedral 38

Penn 20

In my mind a good to great result for the Kingsmen, right now, is something like keeping it to one or two scores. It's hard to know if this team has that, even though they are obviously improved, because the previous four squads make for a low standard to measure by. I might be tempted to go on a limb if this game was being played on old Freed Field in early October in the middle of an unseasonably wet fall, but this one like turns out closer to what Temp has. Which, if you're keeping track through time, is similar to many of Penn's results against Indy area teams.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PDB26 said:

I think you're representing the school and the program in an embarrassing way. I'm uncertain about what you're trying to prove, I am certain you are not succeeding, and I wish you would cut it out. It's not like you've come out and said who you are anyway, so what's the difference?  

I disagree. Goldrush has been a long time advocate on this forum for the Penn program. Sometimes fans have spouts. Most of us have been there.