Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Gibson Southern (10-0) at Owen Valley (10-0)

1 hour ago, Esso Ayche said:

MEXICAN Mexican, or 'muricanized Mexican? I'll eat the latter if I have to, but the former is far superior. If your dish doesn't include tongue, brain, or some other organ, you're at the wrong place.

The last time I ate some Mexican my mom Phyllis walked in on us. I gotta go 

• Haha 3

MEXICAN Mexican, or 'muricanized Mexican? I'll eat the latter if I have to, but the former is far superior. If your dish doesn't include tongue, brain, or some other organ, you're at the wrong place.

If you're true Hoosiers you should stop in Worthington on the way for a Breaded Pork Tenderloin at the Route 67 Ice Cream and Diner! No photo description available.

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

If you're true Hoosiers you should stop in Worthington on the way for a Breaded Pork Tenderloin at the Route 67 Ice Cream and Diner! No photo description available.

I just had some pain down my left arm looking at that picture.

I love it. May need to make a stop if I can get on the road early enough.

The latter.  Living in Frankfort I know what authentic Mexican cuisine is.

• Like 1

Just now, Esso Ayche said:

Errrybody says thin mints because that's what the cool kids eat. But if you look deep into your heart of hearts... you know it is caramel de lites 😄

I like thin mints because they taste good. Tagalongs are a close second.

3 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

I like thin mints because they taste good. Tagalongs are a close second.

Not gonna lie, thin mints are freakin delicious too. But I can't go through a whole sleeve of thin mints in one sitting... Infer what you like from that statement.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Esso Ayche said:

Not gonna lie, thin mints are freakin delicious too. But I can't go through a whole sleeve of thin mints in one sitting... Infer what you like from that statement.

Is it weird to like them cold? Asking for my cousin.

15 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Is it weird to like them cold? Asking for my cousin.

Not at all. A nice, crisp, refreshing snack. My wife has half a sleeve tucked away in the freezer right now. She doesn't know I know, but nobody keeps a half bag of six year old "brussel sprouts" on TOP of everything else. Mama didn't raise no fool.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go make a visit to the deep freezer.

If the OV offense is similar to what I saw this time last year (mostly predicated on the run) that VL held to 14 pts, then the Patriots are in real trouble. I hope they’ve made real progress in the passing game in 2022 in order to keep pace with GS…Or hope their defense has the game of their lives. 

But ultimately, I feel like we already witnessed the two best teams square off last week in fort branch. 

GS wins in similar fashion as last week…3+ scores 

Edited by SEAL_63
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Hmm, looks tasty.  Road trip maybe as a part of revisit to my old stomping grounds in Greene county.

Can't find an entry for it on https://breadedtenderloin.wordpress.com/  .  That needs to change.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

If the OV offense is similar to what I saw this time last year (mostly predicated on the run)

If MaxPreps is true, QB has 1900 yards passing, 71% completions, 17 yard average per completion. 24 TD

RB1 has over 1000 yards rushing, 7.7 yds per carry. 23 TD

7 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

If the OV offense is similar to what I saw this time last year (mostly predicated on the run) that VL held to 14 pts, then the Patriots are in real trouble. I hope they’ve made real progress in the passing game in 2022 in order to keep pace with GS…Or hope their defense has the game of their lives. 

But ultimately, I feel like we already witnessed the two best teams square off last week in fort branch. 

GS wins in similar fashion as last week…3+ scores 

Owen Valley shut out VL last year. 😆 literally zero points scored against their defense.  GS will run off with this one, I agree, but, I do not believe you have the pedigree to be calling yourself the second best team. 4 wins against an obviously down year in the SIAC and 0 points against the defense you say needs to have the game of their life. OV's offense is much improved from a year ago. Still not enough to win against a team of this caliber. But I truly believe there are only 4 or 5 teams in 3A who could consistently beat OV if they played 10 times. VL is surely not one of those teams. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EaglesFan1964 said:

Owen Valley shut out VL last year. 😆 literally zero points scored against their defense.  GS will run off with this one, I agree, but, I do not believe you have the pedigree to be calling yourself the second best team. 4 wins against an obviously down year in the SIAC and 0 points against the defense you say needs to have the game of their life. OV's offense is much improved from a year ago. Still not enough to win against a team of this caliber. But I truly believe there are only 4 or 5 teams in 3A who could consistently beat OV if they played 10 times. VL is surely not one of those teams. 

To be fair to Vincennes…last years team would have been smoked by this years VL team I think.  Their record of 4-6 really doesn’t do them any justice….and with the pieces they are returning they are expected to be a contender for the SIAC next year 

10 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

To be fair to Vincennes…last years team would have been smoked by this years VL team I think.  Their record of 4-6 really doesn’t do them any justice….and with the pieces they are returning they are expected to be a contender for the SIAC next year 

That's fair! Good for them.