Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 1 Scores

1 minute ago, psaboy said:

Is Snider running at will against WC? If so, just keep running!!!

Run game looks good. Defense looks good. Kicking game looks good, rest of special teams needs work. Turnovers were a problem......three of them.

Northridge 26, North Side 13

Wayne 35, Attucks 12     Final

Just now, psaboy said:

Is it Buchanan doing the damage, or is Snider running the B team now 🤣

No B team, Warren is too dangerous. Both Buchanan and Billingsly over 100 I believe. 

2 minutes ago, BTF said:

Run game looks good. Defense looks good. Kicking game looks good, rest of special teams needs work. Turnovers were a problem......three of them.

Agree with all this. Look, I like to throw the ball around a bit, but when you are up 21 points late in the 3rd quarter against an Indy powerhouse and completely controlling the game, what are you doing??!! 

2 minutes ago, BTF said:

Northridge 26, North Side 13

Wayne 35, Attucks 12     Final

No B team, Warren is too dangerous. Both Buchanan and Billingsly over 100 I believe. 

Yes!!!

Westfield 34

New Pal   14

Westfield dominated from the start, holding the Dragons to a 3 and out, blocking the punt, and going in for the TD four plays later. Next play, Westfield intercepts the New Pal pass, and several plays later, it's 14-0. Westfield will miss a field goal, but connect on another to make it 17-0. After a Westfield punt is downed at the one yard line, New Pal fumbles in the end zone, Westfield recovers to make it 24-0. That was the halftime score.

First drive of the second half, Westfield marches down the field to make it 31-0.  Possible running clock coming up. However, Westfield puts in their backups for the remainder of the game, New Pal scores their two TDs in between another Westfield field goal, to make the final 34-14.

11 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

To over come 3 turnovers and still handle a team like Warren is huge. 

Snider's in pretty good shape with solid running (300 yards) and good defense (only gave up one offensive touchdown.)

Congrats to your Kingsman. Great win against a team that returned 19 starters. 

13 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Agree with all this. Look, I like to throw the ball around a bit, but when you are up 21 points late in the 3rd quarter against an Indy powerhouse and completely controlling the game, what are you doing??!! 

I'd like to see snider at a 4:1 run pass ratio the rest of the season. This team is built to run it. 

Just now, Justasportsfan said:

Snider 42

Warren 20

Final

Interesting. first game of the season so really not sure what the the game result tell ypu?? Anyway, don't think any really had Snider winning this game, so glad they got the W. Hope they build off that, don't  have a "let down" next week.