• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 6 Scores

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, TigerFan20 said:

I wasn’t fully tune into the game, saw HH was down by 10 and scored with a minute left. Did GS smothered them down early on?

I think GS made some minor mistakes at times but it was 28-7 I believe then a silly turnover and basically a Hail Mary and all of a sudden it’s 31-28…catch the kick…kneel it out. 

two or three plays is the difference between 38-14 and 31-28….but hey….others might see it as 2 or 3 plays go differently and HH might have won it too.  So it’s a matter of opinion 

Surprise this hasn't already been posted. The "Game Of The Week" was a snoozefest. Brownsburg scored all five first half possessions to lead at Westfield 30-0 at the half. Both teams scored once in the final half with the running clock after Dogs went up 37-0.  Final 37-7.

I've had doubts about Westfield, even though they were able to pull out four close games in a row. I thought after that great game at HSE last week that they might be for real, but they were no match for Brownsburg. Dogs obviously the class of the HCC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I think GS made some minor mistakes at times but it was 28-7 I believe then a silly turnover and basically a Hail Mary and all of a sudden it’s 31-28…catch the kick…kneel it out. 

two or three plays is the difference between 38-14 and 31-28….but hey….others might see it as 2 or 3 plays go differently and HH might have won it too.  So it’s a matter of opinion 

Sounded like the Memorial game, they had the chance to go 31-14, but fumbled the ball around the 25 causing Bosse to pick up and run to mid. There was definitely about 3-6 plays tonight to where Memorial would have had a decent lead or Bosse getting a huge upset (That last minute of the game was unbelievable).