Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temp's 6A Tournament Predictions

12 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Woodson is the best ever high school football player out of Indiana. Great track athlete, ran an Olympic time 100 meter dash when he competed in track at Purdue. Fastest dude I have seen in the football field. Also, when at Snider, he played basketball and was a pretty good basketball. Dude had a nasty vertical and was able to get well above the rim. Freakish athlete. Yep, I am old…

Hurdles were his specialty in highs school.

On 10/24/2023 at 4:34 PM, Footballking16 said:

Implement some kind of youth/feeder program sponsored by the IPS. Make Tech an attractive high school again. If every Tech district player didn't play for X private school or X Twp school and instead actually played at Tech, your attitude about Tech not being to compete would drastically change because you and I both know better. But because IPS doesn't care, why should any Tech area kid care to play there? It's a two-way street. I've given you plenty of examples over the years of other inner-city districts around the country all fielding highly competitive football teams all with lesser enrollments and similar f/r lunch participants. I suggest Tech start there. 

Because IPS has decided a long time ago to put all their eggs in Attucks basketball and anything that does Tech does is just coincidence.  If it wasn't for my bad health or employment, I would've gone to any of their games (including tonight's game where they made Southport look great) just to boo them with that utter lack of effort these past few seasons.

On 10/20/2023 at 11:15 AM, temptation said:

Crown Point

Carroll (Fort Wayne)

Hamilton Southeastern

Westfield

Ben Davis

Indianapolis Cathedral

Warren Central 

Center Grove

Carroll (Fort Wayne)

Westfield

Ben Davis

Center Grove

Westfield

Center Grove

Center Grove

I have this feeling Cathedral's going to put it all together (When it matters) and win 6A. 

37 minutes ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

I have this feeling Cathedral's going to put it all together (When it matters) and win 6A. 

Thus leaving Elba as their only remaining destination.

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2023 at 6:58 PM, Komets2727 said:

No, I did not watch the whole game. I did watch some of the 4th quarter when I saw it was close. Same question to you, do you actually watch every game? If not, since you want to bust my chops about it, why should you comment on things? I will 100% be honest, I spend my Friday nights hopping games for the close games and then also watching games of interest, like East Central, Penn, Center Grove, etc… I feel like I have a very good grasp of who is really good, and who is a paper tiger

Are you serious? No he doesn't watch any games . He probably never comes up from mommy's basement .