Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Reminder that State Finals are at 11am, 3pm, and 7pm each day

They used to be Noon, 330p, and 7p, and I'm sure I heard those old times repeated during one of the Semi State broadcasts Friday night.

Even with the 4 hour spread, it seems to be difficult to squeeze in the awards ceremonies and pre-game warmups before the next scheduled game time.

Edited by gindie

51 minutes ago, jets said:

And someone a lot more tech savvy than me explain to me again how I can watch the broadcast on my TV?? 

5 minutes ago, CoachGallogly said:

Yes please I’m not seeing where it will be on TV. 

If you have a smart tv, get the ihsaatv app. You can also get the app on a firestick or roku if you have one of those. Or if your tv has a web browser, you can go to the ihsaatv.org website.

Edited by gonzoron

1 hour ago, Yuccaguy said:

Are they NOT being live cast via Bally Sports?

For those who missed the IHSAA October 31 news release about changes to how/where you can watch State Finals for ALL SPORTS & the cost.

https://www.ihsaa.org/media/news/all-2023-24-state-finals-stream-exclusively-ihsaa-champions-network-presented-indiana

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CoachGallogly said:

Is watching live the only option or could I watch them on tape delay for the same price?  
Also $20 per day or for all 6 games?

You should be able to watch them on delay if you'd like. I just tested it and I'm capable of going and watching the Semi-State games. It's $20 for all 6 games. 

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CoachGallogly said:

Is watching live the only option or could I watch them on tape delay for the same price?  
Also $20 per day or for all 6 games?

If the past is any any indication, once you pay the $20 you have them for good.  I watched the games numerous times throughout the year.

• Thanks 1