Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

I help pay for for those highways via something called a "fuel tax" or a "user tax".   I generally have little issue with this kind of taxation as long as it is voluntary (I don't pay it if I choose not to drive a fuel powered vehicle)  and the money is used to build and maintain roads.  Having said that I would still prefer private roads when possible that charge a toll, a more direct user tax.

Involuntary taxes like payroll taxes used to fund entitlements like Social Security and Medicaid however are theft.  Plain and simple.

A myth.  About half of road costs come from income and sales taxes.  This number is climbing.

https://frontiergroup.org/reports/fg/who-pays-roads

• Like 1

I suppose you could drive there but would have to take your jetpack home.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

15 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

A myth.  About half of road costs come from income and sales taxes.  This number is climbing.

https://frontiergroup.org/reports/fg/who-pays-roads

Not a myth.  Where did I say 100% of fuel taxes paid for road construction and maintenance.   Yet you have to admit it still pays for a significant percentage of it, the rest partially comes from legalized theft.

8 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

I suppose you could drive there but would have to take your jetpack home.

Perhaps I need a pilot's license.

• Disdain 1

Licensed Pile it:

Image result for pile wood"

Libertarian Pile it:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Licensed Pile it:

Libertarian Pile it:

Hardly.  But you keep believing that if it makes you feel superior.   

So in gonzo's utopia one has to have a government issued license to stack firewood.  Got it.  Perhaps he could be the county firewood stacking inspector.

• Disdain 2

8 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Perhaps he could be the county firewood stacking inspector.

That sounds like the perfect job for a retiree on Social Security.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

Image result for biden touching"

bernie-sanders.jpg

I guess MSM is ok with Bernie's comment......🙄

21 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I guess MSM is ok with Bernie's comment......🙄

Mostly ignored in 2016, not even mentioned yet this election......

6 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Mostly ignored in 2016, not even mentioned yet this election......

Pretty tame compared to grab 'em by the pussy.

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

3 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Pretty tame compared to grab 'em by the pussy.

If you think woman fantasizing about gang rape is more palatable, that speaks volumes. 

Both are wrong. Bernie wrote this in an essay. He had plenty of time to think about his words. 

Edited by TrojanDad
  • Disdain 1

4 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

If you think woman fantasizing about gang rape is more palatable, that speaks volumes. 

If you support a man who thinks it's ok to walk up to a woman and grab her by the pussy, that speaks volumes.

Edited by gonzoron
  • Like 1
  • Disdain 1

Since "New Math" didn't work.......(Or does anyone else think they didn't like the real results they got.....

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'IN LAST-DITCH EFFORT TO SAVE FACE SUPRISING PATRIOT SSAMESHED DEMOCRATS CALL IN EXPERT BALLOT COUNTER'

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, gonzoron said:

If you support a man who thinks it's ok to walk up to a woman and grab her by the pussy, that speaks volumes.

What part of BOTH ARE WRONG that you don't get???  You have no right whatsover to make any comments about reading comprehension....EVER!

What blows me away about you is just the gross level of hyprocrisy....you stated that one poor comment is better than another poor comment?  A comment in reference to women fantasizing about gang rape?  What's wrong with you man?? 

image.png.3d3e60987b7dbb2aef7318c9090e8778.png

• Disdain 2

And - One of the "perps" actually apologized for the insensitivity of said remarks......

12 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

What part of BOTH ARE WRONG that you don't get???  You have no right whatsover to make any comments about reading comprehension....EVER!

I never said one was right and one was wrong. And you berate ME about reading comprehension? Funny stuff Troj.

• Disdain 2

No results from Iowa.....

8 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I never said one was right and one was wrong. And you berate ME about reading comprehension? Funny stuff Troj.

When you refer to one comments as "pretty tame", that is an effort to mimimize it...someone justify one comment over an other.  BOTH are pathetic.  

Don't try to back up and weasel out now.....you referenced Bernie's quote as pretty tame as compared to Trumps....that is absolutely in print and its ridiculous.

You are also lying if I stated you said one was right and one was wrong....my statement refered to you indicated one was BETTER than the other.  I was clear from the beginning when I stated both comments are wrong.  I never stated you said one was right and one was wrong.

Just don't man...you are digging your hole deeper.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 3

I believe the real winner of the Iowa Caucus will be Mike Bloomberg. He looks pretty smart skipping what is turning into quite the shitshow. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I was clear from the beginning when I stated both comments are wrong.

Good for you. Don't vote for Bernie or Trump and your morality can still be intact. I plan to do the same.

Edited by gonzoron

20 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Good for you. Don't vote for Bernie or Trump and your morality can still be intact. I plan to do the same.

typical response....you should have stated that from the beginning instead of minimizing one comment over an another.

I could care less who you vote for

• Disdain 1
  • Sit and spin 1

2 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

I would have to think so.  My thought this morning was that there was a Bernie/Pete roll over the competition which (IMHO) is not what the DIP (Democrats In Power) wanted.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this