Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A Semi State Hobart at East Noble

2 hours ago, BLKnights7 said:

EN by a td.. Bailey Parker is impressive on both sides of the ball. I predict a high scoring game.

You need to watch Hobart's D then ask yourself how is Bailey Parker going to run or throw the ball for any positive yards.

I’m sure that East Noble is happy that they don’t have to make the 2 1/2 trip to Hobart. This should be a great matchup of a well-balanced offense against a hard-hitting tough defense. I’ll give the edge to the home team in this one, with the Knights winning 28-14 over the Brickies. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ryan11p said:

You need to watch Hobart's D then ask yourself how is Bailey Parker going to run or throw the ball for any positive yards.

Yeah you'r e right. It's a good thing this is a home game for EN or they'd probably be afraid to make the bus trip.....  SMH!!!!

EN by 7

Speak softly and carry a big stick Hobart. I think flying under the radar has worked better for this team all year. Haven’t won anything in a long time no reason to beat on the chest. I know it’s been a long time but we should act like we have been there before. Everyone is very Excited.
 I was told one of Hobart coaches may have been a East Noble coach before and I’m sure there is a lot of friendships and respect there. The New Prairie game has nothing to do with East Noble. East Noble appears to be really athletic and balanced. Nice qb and looks like some good wrs from the highlights I saw.  Add in a 2.5 hour bus ride  you never know how kids will respond.  I expect it to be a very exciting game between 2 quality programs. 

How is the visiting side seating?   I’m thinking a lot of Brickies are coming East.

Edited by GATA

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Speak softly and carry a big stick Hobart. I think flying under the radar has worked better for this team all year. Haven’t won anything in a long time no reason to beat on the chest. I know it’s been a long time but we should act like we have been there before. Everyone is very Excited.
 I was told one of Hobart coaches may have been a East Noble coach before and I’m sure there is a lot of friendships and respect there. The New Prairie game has nothing to do with East Noble. East Noble appears to be really athletic and balanced. Nice qb and looks like some good wrs from the highlights I saw.  Add in a 2.5 hour bus ride  you never know how kids will respond.  I expect it to be a very exciting game between 2 quality programs. 

How is the visiting side seating?   I’m thinking a lot of Brickies are coming East.

I can assure you that everyone I talked to from the staff to the kids are very humbled, and by know means are taking anything lightly or are cocky at all. Nothing but good things to hear about East Noble from everyone. I can't wait to watch what could be a great Semi State game between two solid programs trying to relive the echoes.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 3:49 PM, GATA said:

Coach Foster used to be an assistant at EN, he was extremely well liked by players and coaches. I am sure they would love to still have him on the staff.

It will be a packed house on Friday. Sounds like Hobart is bringing a bunch of fans, and this is the only game in the Fort Wayne area so it will attract a lot of people. I would expect it to be standing on both sides, not sure if EN is going to try to bring in more bleachers or not. 

On 11/16/2019 at 4:51 PM, Ryan11p said:

I watched some Hobart games including the NP game from last Friday. EN has a lot of weapons offensively. They will not struggle to move the ball and score, and I do not think Hobart will have trouble moving the ball and scoring. I think this game is going to come down to who makes to least amount of mistakes.

EN 35 Hobart 28

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Prospect said:

Coach Foster used to be an assistant at EN, he was extremely well liked by players and coaches. I am sure they would love to still have him on the staff.

It will be a packed house on Friday. Sounds like Hobart is bringing a bunch of fans, and this is the only game in the Fort Wayne area so it will attract a lot of people. I would expect it to be standing on both sides, not sure if EN is going to try to bring in more bleachers or not. 

I watched some Hobart games including the NP game from last Friday. EN has a lot of weapons offensively. They will not struggle to move the ball and score, and I do not think Hobart will have trouble moving the ball and scoring. I think this game is going to come down to who makes to least amount of mistakes.

EN 35 Hobart 28

I think it will come down to who scores the most points.

• Like 2

East Noble school system put out a post on social media where they obtained sponsors from the community to offer free tickets to students in an attempt to reach a fan advantage. I'm saying even with the sponsors hobart has more fans at the game. Nice try East Noble.

30 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

East Noble school system put out a post on social media where they obtained sponsors from the community to offer free tickets to students in an attempt to reach a fan advantage. I'm saying even with the sponsors hobart has more fans at the game. Nice try East Noble.

Wow how terrible, the community helping students in a not very wealthy area by paying for tickets. Sounds horrible what a shame.

Edited by BLKnights7
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BLKnights7 said:

Wow how terrible, the community helping students in a not very wealthy area by paying for tickets. Sounds horrible what a shame.

I think it's great, I didnt say anything bad about the idea great school spirit builder. I just dont think it will work.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

Idk who wins this game.. I've been to east noble games..they seem to sell out..im shocked they even have tickets available for semi state? Is there that much of a price jump? The games I attended I had to stand!

20 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

Your definately not winning the game. So even if you start out with more fans by halftime hobart will win the fan battle. 

Hobart by at least 17

Parker throws for 3 TDs and runs for 2. Plus, he’ll get a pick on D. Maybe some chocolates from the South Bend Chocolate Co. on the way home can make the trip worth the drive from Hobart. 

• Like 1

Just now, FW HS Football said:

Parker throws for 3 TDs and runs for 2. Plus, he’ll get a pick on D. Maybe some chocolates from the South Bend Chocolate Co. on the way home can make the trip worth the drive from Hobart. 

I'm sorry to break this to you, East Noble is gonna have to do something different Parker won't beat this defense. We have played more athletic better qbs with better Wrs. East Noble has not played a defense or offense like this.