Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IU freshman seriously ill

Robert

Please stop comparing the virus to the flu because it is not a valid comparison

This stuff can be spread very quickly and people are not following the guidelines

If the season does not happen or if no fans are allowed each person can look at themself and ask if I did my part to stop the spread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Indian72 said:

This stuff can be spread very quickly and people are not following the guidelines

If the season does not happen or if no fans are allowed each person can look at themself and ask if I did my part to stop the spread.

I know I can look at myself in the mirror and know I did everything

5 hours ago, captainobvious said:

This young man was my next door neighbor when I lived in Missouri.  Awesome kid and an awesome family.  They can use all of your prayers!!  Please let’s take this virus seriously and try to watch and protect our young men, who play the sport we all love!

I brought up the IU kid in another thread..

Temptatuon basically said his bmi is the reason hes having heart issues... I just shook my head

This kid is probably in better shape than most on here...its common to have your lungs or heart damaged with covid... A baseball player for the Sox has same issue (heart)

2 hours ago, Indian72 said:

Right wing propaganda. They can't help it... Its what they are brainwashed with.

On 8/4/2020 at 10:11 AM, TheStatGuy said:

I know I can look at myself in the mirror and know I did everything

I brought up the IU kid in another thread..

Temptatuon basically said his bmi is the reason hes having heart issues... I just shook my head

This kid is probably in better shape than most on here...its common to have your lungs or heart damaged with covid... A baseball player for the Sox has same issue (heart)

Speak for yourself stat boy.  

On 8/4/2020 at 10:20 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

And it took exactly 5 posts this time for the 1st POLITICALIZATION of the thread.    Good job.   New Record set 

Yet when dann does it.. You don't say a word.. Why is that coach? Come on now, if you are gonna police it, you gotta stop your "bros" too. 

• Disdain 2

On 8/5/2020 at 6:45 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Yet when dann does it.. You don't say a word.. Why is that coach? Come on now, if you are gonna police it, you gotta stop your "bros" too. 

oh, yes, that is the case....  just saw this.....   furthest from the reality 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 10:20 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

And it took exactly 5 posts this time for the 1st POLITICALIZATION of the thread.    Good job.   New Record set 

The same poster delivers some sort of a backhanded political slap on every topic. 

• Sit and spin 1

On 8/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, TheStatGuy said:

Right wing propaganda. They can't help it... Its what they are brainwashed with.

I just ran a google search on the word "naive." A link to the Gridiron Digest popped up with the name TheStatGuy on it. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

On 8/4/2020 at 6:45 AM, Indian72 said:

My thoughts exactly.  No two viruses/strains are alike due to mutations, etc.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gipper said:

I had chicken pox when I was 9.

I got mine from Curtis Galloway...a first grader, i was in 2nd grade. He had them and had went to school with them...went to after school day care, i sat next to him on Monday.. I had them officially on  Thursday... Had to miss the '97 regional cause of it..i was destroyed, Winamac got beat by laporte in the 97 final by 14. I thought id never see Winamac play in a regional again, luckily ive been to all five regional games after it. 

9 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

If you've had shingles, you'd know chickenpox never leaves you. It's extremely painful.

My dad never got chicken pox but got shingles. I remember he was in some heavy pain. 

3 hours ago, Gipper said:

Haven’t had shingles.  Just watching the news of what happened in Chicago—disgusting.

A chickenpox outbreak? What happened in Chicago? Some of us have to work, I haven't watched any 'news' for about 3 days.

5 hours ago, Gipper said:

No chicken pox, but just a bunch of rioting and looting, or what Chicagoans call Wednesday.  My office was closed.

Sure it wasn’t protesting?  Were they wearing masks?