Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider 2021

9 hours ago, psaboy said:

Tyrese Brown after three games; 622 yards , 7 TD's off of 67 carries. That is a 9+ yard average. I would say run him and run him, and mix a pass every once in awhile. 

Seems to have D1 quality. Recruiters don't seem to be beating down the door though. 

12 minutes ago, DE said:

Since I have been Zuckerberged 4Xs recently, maybe this fits here.

Some schools manage covid a heck of a lot better than others.

I would surmise w/ holcomb's new eo, you shouldn't be seeing much more contact tracing.

Which is the MAIN reason teams have to cancel.

2 hours ago, DE said:

Since I have been Zuckerberged 4Xs recently, maybe this fits here.

Some schools manage covid a heck of a lot better than others.

I would surmise w/ holcomb's new eo, you shouldn't be seeing much more contact tracing.

No...your posts have been hidden because the topic was about game cancellations, yet you feel a need to keep posting your opinions about. It's NOT a difficult concept to grasp. You even initially agreed when I posted saying keep personal opinions out of the topic. I will let this go, but if you start posting all over the site about your opinions on it and not about the topic, they will continue to be hidden. Because like so often happens, this comment has NOTHING to do with the Snider football program. 

34 minutes ago, Prospect said:

Looks like it's onto Homestead

"The curse of being such a good program, not many teams willing to play you on short notice."

LOL @ this.

I'm SURE this was the reasoning given my those programs they reached out to.

I hope this is not another direct quote from Tippmann.  

4 minutes ago, temptation said:

"The curse of being such a good program, not many teams willing to play you on short notice."

LOL @ this.

I don't believe it is. Looks like the person who tweeted it added that himself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, temptation said:

LOL @ this.

Definitely not a direct quote from Tippmann. My guess would be school size and travel required for some of the teams who are also available tonight.

1 minute ago, Prospect said:

Definitely not a direct quote from Tippmann. My guess would be school size and travel required for some of the teams who are also available tonight.

See if St. X will take a detour on their way to Mishawaka tonight.  Snider will give them a much better game than Penn...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, temptation said:

LOL @ this.

I saw this coming. I can't say for sure, but I seriously doubt Tippmann said that. It appears that it's a quote from a sports writer with Outside the Huddle. The comment surprised me a bit as well. I can't imagine a team is more willing to sit out a week versus playing a team of high caliber. And quite frankly, even if Snider did play a small school, they would have done everything they could to keep the score low. They used to have a "no pass" rule against Elmhurst and were very good about pulling starters after halftime against any team they played if the game was getting out of hand.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, temptation said:

See if St. X will take a detour on their way to Mishawaka tonight.  Snider will give them a much better game than Penn...

I agree with you there. East Noble could forfeit the Dekalb game and play Snider. Would be a great measuring stick for them as a team this year. Plenty of interesting scenarios if you start to think like that 😄

St X would be an amazing game for this Snider team win or lose.

1 minute ago, temptation said:

The Penn struggles are baffling. They are just three years removed from waxing Carmel and playing in the state championship game. 

3 minutes ago, Prospect said:

I agree with you there. East Noble could forfeit the Dekalb game and play Snider. Would be a great measuring stick for them as a team this year. Plenty of interesting scenarios if you start to think like that 😄

Let Snider/Penn combine rosters tonight and let's have at it!!

(I kid, I kid.)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BTF said:

The Penn struggles are baffling. They are just three years removed from waxing Carmel and playing in the state championship game. 

I'm not sure that's a state championship they like to think back on though...They also haven't made it out of sectionals since the 2017 season so not sure if everyone else is just catching up or if there is a decline in talent at Penn as a whole.

21 minutes ago, Prospect said:

I wonder why Western didn't contact Snider? They contacted Hamilton Heights and wanted to play on Saturday so it wouldn't interfere with Heights/Northwestern Friday night.