Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Week #2

What a great set of games for this conference!

Pioneer vs Winamac- To be the best you have to beat the best.  Warriors should win, this is their year. But something tells me the Panthers aren't going to go out like that. Pioneer sneaks it out.

Caston vs North Judson- Coach Lambert's boys win. Interested in seeing how NJ competes week in and week out this year.

Knox at Rochester- I like this series between these 2 schools.  Both places capable of field quality teams some years.  I like Radtke and the Redskins.

Culver vs SCUM- I am a huge Mike Zehner fan and will route for the Cavs. I think they pull this one out.

Triton vs LaVIlle- Lancers are well coached, have speed, size, and playmakers.  LaVille wins comfortable.

3 hours ago, Duke of Denham said:

Another big week in the best little conference in the state.  Who ya got? 

Pioneer at Winamac

Caston at North Judson 

Knox at Rochester 

Culver at SCUM

Triton at LaVille

Winamac by 2 scores as long as they clear up the penalties.

Judson by 21. Super impressed with how far Caston has came.

Rochester wins in a close one. Hopefully Knox staff looks more interested in the game this week.

Culver wins 13-6

Laville wins. No predicted outcome since I don't know these teams well enough but Laville always seems to find a way to win.

Winamac by 21 since they’re playing the Pioneer JV tonight.  A killer run by the panthers since the inception of the HNAC.  The football season is a marathon and I have no doubt that Pioneer will get it together in time for Sectionals.  

Judson by 30.  Unlike west central, the toss isn’t going to be as effective against the Jays defense.  Judson will clean up some errors and penalities and it’ll be another great night to be a Bluejay.  

Laville by 10.  LaVille has the size advantage upfront and will in most HNAC matchups this season.  

Culver is out.

Knox by 1.  I have little confidence in the team from Knox.  I have even less faith in Rochester.  

12 hours ago, Football Guru 25 said:

I heard LaVille played with like 14 players... is this true and how did they pull off that W.   Thats impressive!!

Very true- missing approx. 500 lbs on our line and several key playmakers.  The freshmen and sophomores stepped up to support the handful of not quarantined juniors and one senior.  This team is something special, for sure.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lancernation said:

Very true- missing approx. 500 lbs on our line and several key playmakers.  The freshmen and sophomores stepped up to support the handful of not quarantined juniors and one senior.  This team is something special, for sure.  

Next man up. LOVE IT!

Don’t know why this protocol hasn’t been used over the last 12 months or so, by all schools and all sports. 

Games weren’t canceled when numerous players were injured or a “bug” went through the team in past years.