Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 3 Scores

30 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

What Gaddis built in 19 years has been crumbled in 3 games post Gaddis era.

But honestly both their MS teams have been on the downhill slide for the last 5 years.  I’m sure Gaddis saw the writing on the wall that the pipeline was slowing down, especially if many of the decent MS talent was starting to ended up at North.  

1 minute ago, TheMadness1 said:

But honestly both their MS teams have been on the downhill slide for the last 5 years.  I’m sure Gaddis saw the writing on the wall that the pipeline was slowing down, especially if many of the decent MS talent was starting to ended up at North.  

I had heard the talent was dwindling for 7-8 years now. Hell East can’t even hold onto the ball to run the clock out.. Cant even get the correct number of players or personnel on the field for the last Seymour offensive possession (12 men on the field when Seymour scored to go ahead)… it’s just not the talent, it’s the overall sloppiness of the team. It literally looks like a freshman team trying to set up. 

Bloomington South 29 Terre Haute North 20 (4:49, 4th)

To show how this game has gone penalty-wise. A drive by THN was marred by 5 penalties, three major penalties on THN and two major penalties on South before South picked the ball to all but end it. There was 179 yards in penalties in the first half.

Harrison finishes the night up 57-21 over KV.  They will face off against Jeff next week.

WL wins 69-19 over Western.

LCC 42-0 over Northwestern.  Final.  LCC squares of against West Lafayette next week.

• Like 1

Bloomington South 36 Terre Haute North 20 (final)

It was a penalty-marred game by both teams. South opened the game looking like a well-oiled machine in taking a 14-0 in the 1st, but then the mental mistakes with the penalties started, especially with the personal fouls, which allowed THN to come back and tie it. The penalties by both teams lasted the rest of the game as things got somewhat chippy out there. I lost track of how many 15 yard penalties that South had in the game, and THN had their share also.