2022 Sagamore Athletic Conference Thread

20 minutes ago, 1st_and_10 said:

SON OF A…. 😀

@Impartial_Observer can you close this one?

Have not had much Sagamore chatter.  Great programs.  Quiet fans.  Lets shut down one of the threads.  Dont need both

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, 1st_and_10 said:

SON OF A…. 😀

@Impartial_Observer can you close this one?

I like this one. I think I'll keep it. What does North Montgomery look like this year? Hamilton Heights has them week 2. I hate that drive. Last time I'll have to make it.

Edited by gonzoron

24 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I like this one. I think I'll keep it. What does North Montgomery look like this year? Hamilton Heights has them week 2. I hate that drive. Last time I'll have to make it.

The gurus have them in the bottom half 

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Apparently someone thinks IO has powers he doesn’t posses. 

• Like 2

• Both TW and Danville lost large productive senior classes, but have guys waiting to step in and produce.  WeBo will be solid but must find a QB.  Lebanon returns some pieces but loses a stud RB and some big linemen.  Seems to be the same story as every year.  Can Frankfort, Cville, South or North move into the top group.  The answer is most likely no.

*this is a copy and paste from Offical thread.  Admins Lock or delete the other one please

14 hours ago, gonzoron said:

11 hours ago, superjay said:

• Both TW and Danville lost large productive senior classes, but have guys waiting to step in and produce.  WeBo will be solid but must find a QB.  Lebanon returns some pieces but loses a stud RB and some big linemen.  Seems to be the same story as every year.  Can Frankfort, Cville, South or North move into the top group.  The answer is most likely no.

*this is a copy and paste from Offical thread.  Admins Lock or delete the other one please

I think South will be decent.  I think they will compete this year.  

Agree with North, Cville, Frankfort.

This league has been so polarized recently. Great top half. Bad bottom half. Will that ever change? I don't see that happening anytime soon. 

Edited by Bearmo17

• 2 weeks later...