Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider 2022

1 minute ago, ASJCPUMA said:

Mishawaka 8-0

the drive 95 yards running basic plays. Snider had no clue how to stop. You can watch it on the Mishawaka Athletics Facebook page

Yep, Snider is in trouble. Late hit flag and they will be down two scores soon

This is the way Mishawaka plays. Athletic team always seem to not be able to handle their offense

This is the way Mishawaka plays. Athletic team always seem to not be able to handle their offense

1 hour ago, ASJCPUMA said:

Well, things have reversed sir… Mishawaka can’t handle athletic teams   For $1,000 Alex…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Gr8 game. Gr8 atmosphere for a regional contest...the cavemen were who everyone thought they were..kudos to the d for waking up..offense came to life after special teams td..heckuva comeback

Snider needs to come ready to play, Mishawaka was who we thought they were, wait I am sounding like Dennis Green when he coached the Cardinals…. Mishawaka is good at what they do, but no surprises. Stop the run, win the game. Snider’s offense had too many athletes for them to stop, just like when they have played them in the past. Just frustrating to fall behind 21-7…

At the risk of being told “be careful what you ask for; you might get it,” I’d like to hear how people thought the officiating crew did on the Mishawaka game. My younger brother is the linesman on that crew, and I’m looking for some ammunition to use over the holidays. 😉

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bobref said:

At the risk of being told “be careful what you ask for; you might get it,” I’d like to hear how people thought the officiating crew did on the Mishawaka game. My younger brother is the linesman on that crew, and I’m looking for some ammunition to use over the holidays. 😉

I hope his name is Tom...

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

If I recall correctly, not many flags in the game, which is a good IMO, let them play.  I can only recall one flag on Snider, the late hit flag on Rohrbacher. I was planning on re-watching game, so I try to add more

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Other than 3 measurements, including on back to back plays, I thought they did a great job...........but I might be biased. 

1 minute ago, SL816 said:

Other than 3 measurements, including on back to back plays, I thought they did a great job...........but I might be biased. 

You are… but that doesn’t mean you’re wrong. 😅 But 3 measurements? I don’t think I’ve seen 3 all season. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobref said:

It seemed to be a "let them play" type of feel..no ticky tack holding calls on either side..I'm sure both sides clamored for a few yet the non flags went both ways