Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Harbaugh’s Hands Caught in Cookie Jar

Bash Riprock

56 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

this much I think should be all agreed upon

1.  EVERYONE attempts to pick up on sideline signs, I mean EVERYONE ( this includes HIGH SCHOOL TOO) 

2.  The issue here is the CIA esque way this Michigan Staffer went about it, THAT is the issue at hand. 

3.  Jim Harbaugh clearly knew it was happening, to what extent is he culpable, that is what SUITS will figure out

4.  Harbaugh being barred on Game Day does nothing but galvanize his team and 100% gives them the ole classic US AGAINST THE WORLD.  For a team that really didn't need any "extra" motivation, GOOD LUCK OHIO STATE, it's going to get real ugly now. 

5.  The way that the Big Ten informed (or didn’t) Michigan their head coach was suspended on Friday was absolute bush league.  The AD/Harbaugh found out via SOCIAL MEDIA as the plane was descending into Happy Valley just before 4pm EST.  Pete Thamel at ESPN broke the story nearly 30 minutes before the B10 offices contacted Michigan.

6.  One of the B10 responses to Michigan was that their supposed “operation” puts player safety at risk as defenders “knowing what play is coming could lead to serious injuries.”  Anybody who has ever played or coached this game knows that is an absolute farce.

With Stalions on the sidelines, Michigan was giving up 6 points per game…in 3 games without him, they’ve given up 9 points per game…let’s call this what it is…

Edited by temptation

2 hours ago, temptation said:

I prefer this one…

IMG_0900.png

That is funny!!! 

Noticed Franklin just fired another OC.  How many has he went through?  At what point does the AC and President realize he's the biggest part of the trend of an inept offense?  I believe PSU just gave him a huge long term contract a couple of years ago.

23 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

LOL...I am not bitter..perhaps Danny Kanell might be....I don't know.  I just thought it was kind of funny....

It's more of a widespread ESPN thing.  Not hard to figure out which networks are in bed with which conferences.

All of the ESPN talking heads speaking in hyperbole and talking about how this is the greatest crime in NCAA history.

Fox talking heads asking for due process and downplaying things.  Even URBAN MEYER of all people has spoken out in support of UM.

Mirroring politics more so each day, sigh...

Edited by temptation

I believe I am going on close to 5 years since I turned on any sort of ESPN/FOX/NFL network talk show, pundit show, insert loud mouths in front TV type show. 

Its all garbage and meant to illicit responses and clicks, 

ESPN is on my TV for live sports that is it.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I believe I am going on close to 5 years since I turned on any sort of ESPN/FOX/NFL network talk show, pundit show, insert loud mouths in front TV type show. 

The same here. PTI was always my favorite, but even I got tired of it after a while.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

The same here. PTI was always my favorite, but even I got tired of it after a while.

That was probably the last show I watched. I stopped years ago. The only way I watch any talking head show at this point is if I catch the tail end of a Fox or CBS pre-game show just before the Big Noon Kickoff on Fox or prior to the start of an NFL game. 

The absolute worst for me right now is Mike Greenburg. Just awful. I didn't think it was possible, but I found someone to rate below Skip Bayless.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Boilernation said:

That was probably the last show I watched. I stopped years ago. The only way I watch any talking head show at this point is if I catch the tail end of a Fox or CBS pre-game show just before the Big Noon Kickoff on Fox or prior to the start of an NFL game. 

The absolute worst for me right now is Mike Greenburg. Just awful. I didn't think it was possible, but I found someone to rate below Skip Bayless.

I somebody catch snippets of the Pat McAfee "show" while in my workplace's cafeteria.  Cringe is about the right word for it.  

43 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

I somebody catch snippets of the Pat McAfee "show" while in my workplace's cafeteria.  Cringe is about the right word for it.  

You know ESPN rewarded him with an $85M contract? Crazy. I've heard he paid Aaron Rodgers very handsomly as well considering Rodgers helped that show take off.

2 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

You know ESPN rewarded him with an $85M contract? Crazy. I've heard he paid Aaron Rodgers very handsomly as well considering Rodgers helped that show take off.

Yep, crazy.  And him paying Rodgers to make crazy/controversial statements was smart.   

We are 3 1/2 weeks into this thing, and I have more questions than answers. Right off the top of my head:

1. What was Conor Stalion’s actual job description at Michigan? To whom did he report?
  2. Where did the $$ come from to cover the cost of the “advance scouting?” The number I heard was tickets to 30 games, plus travel expenses.
  3. What happened to Stalion’s work product containing the information obtained through “advance scouting?”
  4. Has the allegation of a connection between Ryan Day and the private investigators who supplied the NCAA with evidence been conclusively debunked?
  5. If Ryan Day was not the instigator of the “investigation,” who was?

Anyone have information on these issues?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Its all garbage and meant to illicit responses and clicks, 

ESPN is on my TV for live sports that is it.  

Agree. I might add that ESPN is the CNN of sports. Good for live sports without all the babble in between. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bobref said:

We are 3 1/2 weeks into this thing, and I have more questions than answers. Right off the top of my head:

1. What was Conor Stalion’s actual job description at Michigan? To whom did he report?
  2. Where did the $$ come from to cover the cost of the “advance scouting?” The number I heard was tickets to 30 games, plus travel expenses.
  3. What happened to Stalion’s work product containing the information obtained through “advance scouting?”
  4. Has the allegation of a connection between Ryan Day and the private investigators who supplied the NCAA with evidence been conclusively debunked?

All great questions that I think will likely be answered prior to 11/25....lol just because I think that is that path in which this is trending.

The NCAA has expedited the investigation (at Michigan's request) so we may know sooner rather than later.

I have heard some rumblings about a couple of these being answered but will refrain so I don't get mocked for having "boots on the ground."

2 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

an interesting perspective from Mark Madden...

Mark Madden: Jim Harbaugh, Michigan another example that it's OK to cheat in sports

https://triblive.com/sports/mark-madden-jim-harbaugh-michigan-another-example-that-its-ok-to-cheat-in-sports/

Shoot me your size so I can order you a B10 champs T-shirt next month.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Bobref said:

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-sign-stealing-harbaugh-2104061531f5dc497d88f1d77b474b7d