Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 28: Tippecanoe Valley @ Bishop Chatard

While I'm sure every Chatard and TV fan is thrilled to be on a long list of threads that are hijacked by conversations about unrelated Cathedral nonsense, why don't you guys take it to another thread so we can get back on topic. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

I know this thread isn't about Penn, and I am sorry this has kind of hijacked it.

Not a big deal.  There just aren't a lot of Tippecanoe Valley athletic supporters on this forum, and those that are during this time of year should be out in the fields harvesting their crops.  They don't have the time to bicker about a football game.

Edited by Muda69
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Tin Cup said:

While I'm sure every Chatard and TV fan is thrilled to be on a long list of threads that are hijacked by conversations about unrelated Cathedral nonsense, why don't you guys take it to another thread so we can get back on topic. 

Could be worse, though….at least it isn’t the Indiana HS Football Facebook page here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Punttheball said:

Yeah, It doesn't help that you play a very less than typical 6a schedule.  Having only two on the schedule is not getting Penn ready for tournament play.

Agree with this 100%

The expansion and explosion of the Indy area, has forced the DAC 6A teams down into 5A, and this leaves Penn little options when it comes to in class competition. 

This doesn't mean that Valpo isn't a quality opponent, but the conference we play in is not helping. If we played a DAC or Summit conference schedule I would feel much better about, an 8-1 record. Penn either just needs to pull out of the NIC or as a fan we just need to accept that the school does not care about being competitive anymore.  The years of the NIC producing multiple state title competitors is over. We are lucky to get 1. 

• Disdain 1

2 hours ago, Lysander said:

Could be worse, though….at least it isn’t the Indiana HS Football Facebook page here.

Not even Cody nor anyone's mom wants to talk about 6A North. They're so sparse they have to hijack a 3A thread to even get the views they require. 

4 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Chatard threads are boring.

And yet here you are, time and time again. It’s almost as if you have a secret crush on the Trojans and are dying for someone to invite you to the cool kids party. Us Chatard fans enjoy having you pop in regularly. After all, Jesus turned water into wine and you turn joy into whine. So close to being a miracle worker.

• Disdain 1

4 minutes ago, Just a dad said:

And yet here you are, time and time again. It’s almost as if you have a secret crush on the Trojans and are dying for someone to invite you to the cool kids party. Us Chatard fans enjoy having you pop in regularly. After all, Jesus turned water into wine and you turn joy into whine. So close to being a miracle worker.

Sticks and Stones....Remember this "just bought my kid a ring"....Jesus loves us for FREE!

Your ring $105,240

My ring $0.00

Having Jesue love us for free.....priceless!

Edited by Titan32
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Sticks and Stones....Remember this "just bought my kid a ring"....Jesus loves us for FREE!

Your ring $105,240

My ring $0.00

So you are bragging that you have no rings? I moved here from a different state and just happened to have a brother in law who shared a back yard fence with the BCHS head coach. Didn't “buy” him anything but apparently God likes my son more than he likes you. 

18 minutes ago, Just a dad said:

So you are bragging that you have no rings? I moved here from a different state and just happened to have a brother in law who shared a back yard fence with the BCHS head coach. Didn't “buy” him anything but apparently God likes my son more than he likes you. 

My youngest son was the starting RB (and slot) on our State Championship team two years ago as a Sophomore.  It's a much bigger deal when a little public in a cornfield gets a ring.  You wouldn't get it.

Man....that was an expensive ring.  It would have made a great boat.

I can't even get a Burrito and a Coke for what I have in mine.

Jesus still loves us for FREE!!!!

Edited by Titan32
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

My youngest son was the starting RB (and slot) on our State Championship team two years ago as a Sophomore.  It's a much bigger deal when a little public in a cornfield gets a ring.  You wouldn't get it.

Man....that was an expensive ring.  It would have made a great boat.

I can't even get a Burrito and a Coke for what I have in mine.

Jesus still loves us for FREE!!!!

Show us on the doll where the Catholic schools hurt you 

• Haha 3
  • Disdain 1

36 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

Show us on the doll where the Catholic schools hurt you 

This was good...very well played.

2 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

You sound miserable

I used my 100k to buy a boat instead of a ring...why would I be miserable LOL?

1 minute ago, Footballking16 said:

A former boat owner or something like that once told me “boats don’t buy happiness, just DUI attorneys and misery”.

That’s fair…the best days are the days you buy one and the day that you sell it …lol.  Still a better value than a ring acquired via manufactured worthiness.  My piece of mind and the love of Jesus are free….feels good.

• Like 1

It’s so clear now, @Titan32 is sad because his boy won’t get to win another state championship because they don’t have another Brady Allen at the helm. A truly gifted player and a generational talent at the 3A level. He should be proud of his one ring. You should be proud of your son. Hopefully your kid can go on to do great things in life and you can let go of the sadness. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Your ring $105,240

My ring $0.00

something something something calling your son's ring "your" ring.

• Haha 2