Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temp's 6A Tournament Predictions

10 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

I guess the question is, how much does Center Grove win the state title by in the regional match up? 

Ben Davis v Center Grove or Brownsburg v Center Grove

Semi-state.

Cathedral (possibly one of the Lawrence schools) likely awaits the Brownsburg/BD winner in the regional.

CG hit the lottery in the draw.

In a year where it seems wide open, if I had to pick, I’m going to have to go with CG too. They’re going to waltz to semi-state where in a game against BD/Brownsburg/Cathedral you gotta like their chances. This team just seems to always find a way to get it done, even in the games where they don’t play up to their usual standards. They’re a machine.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

It would be nice to see someone else take home the title this year.

I disagree. 😁

16 hours ago, temptation said:

CG hit the lottery in the draw.

Still hard to imagine having Warren in your regional is winning the lottery. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, temptation said:

Just stop.  This Warren team is zero threat to CG…hell Perry may hang with them.

Just stop?  All I did was acknowledge that Warren is a storied program and it is hard to imagine that they aren't great anymore.  How 'bout you just stop trying to dominate this forum when you don't know what you're talking about?

6 minutes ago, Grover said:

Just stop?  All I did was acknowledge that Warren is a storied program and it is hard to imagine that they aren't great anymore.  How 'bout you just stop trying to dominate this forum when you don't know what you're talking about?

You don’t have to give the coach speak…the results speak for themselves.

Warren is a shell of its former self.  Eric Moore can say all of the respect yada, yada because he has to.  This is a safe place.

(And I do know what I’m talking about…pull the tape.)

3 hours ago, temptation said:

You don’t have to give the coach speak…the results speak for themselves.

Warren is a shell of its former self.  Eric Moore can say all of the respect yada, yada because he has to.  This is a safe place.

(And I do know what I’m talking about…pull the tape.)

Of course you know what you are talking about. Can only imagine how many Holiday Inn Express membership points you must be racking up. 

We agree that it’s not been a typical year for Warren. But that team still played BD down to the wire. That got my attention. Don’t agree it’s a cakewalk to play them. They will win their sectional without breaking a sweat, and will give it their all in the regional. CG has to open up with a well coached FC team and the Trojans better be ready.  

Undoubtedly a tougher path for BB, BD, and Cathedral. But CG better be ready to play next Friday night. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, temptation said:

Whatever makes you feel better.

Seriously dude, quit dismissing everyone’s opinion other than your own. Ben Davis was played to the wire by Warren, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. These are teenage kids. Will Warren beat BD. Doubtful. Could they? Absolutely

2 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

Of course you know what you are talking about. Can only imagine how many Holiday Inn Express membership points you must be racking up. 

We agree that it’s not been a typical year for Warren. But that team still played BD down to the wire. That got my attention. Don’t agree it’s a cakewalk to play them. They will win their sectional without breaking a sweat, and will give it their all in the regional. CG has to open up with a well coached FC team and the Trojans better be ready.  

Undoubtedly a tougher path for BB, BD, and Cathedral. But CG better be ready to play next Friday night. 

Did you watch/see any of the BD/Warren game or just look at the final score?

Be honest.

1 hour ago, Komets2727 said:

Seriously dude, quit dismissing everyone’s opinion other than your own. Ben Davis was played to the wire by Warren, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. These are teenage kids. Will Warren beat BD. Doubtful. Could they? Absolutely

Did you watch the game or just look at the final score?  Be honest.

Opinions without context are irrelevant to me.

Edited by temptation

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Be honest.

I can see both sides of the coin on this one.............

Ben Davis fan: "We dominated you guys. You were only in the game because of two special teams touchdowns."

Warren Central fan: "Are special teams not part of the game? If you're that much better than us, why couldn't you stop us from putting points on the board?"

3 hours ago, temptation said:

Be honest.

No, I did not watch the whole game. I did watch some of the 4th quarter when I saw it was close. Same question to you, do you actually watch every game? If not, since you want to bust my chops about it, why should you comment on things? I will 100% be honest, I spend my Friday nights hopping games for the close games and then also watching games of interest, like East Central, Penn, Center Grove, etc… I feel like I have a very good grasp of who is really good, and who is a paper tiger

1 hour ago, BTF said:

I can see both sides of the coin on this one.............

Ben Davis fan: "We dominated you guys. You were only in the game because of two special teams touchdowns."

Warren Central fan: "Are special teams not part of the game? If you're that much better than us, why couldn't you stop us from putting points on the board?"

Again, using transitive scores, BD literally squeaked by Warren 31-28 and Snider smacked around Warren 42-20 at Warren with 14 of the 20 points being a special teams TD and a pick 6. It just seems like Temptation picks and chooses what he wants to substantiate his argument. We all have differing opinions

• Thanks 1