Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

5A State Championship Snider (12-1) vs. Decatur Central (11-2)

3 hours ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

Man, today is the day, can Snider add to their storied tradition or can pull off the big one. I think this will be a close game. 

Even though I am a Penn fan I love Snider football.

My bias says Snider 27 Decatur Central 20

IF, Snider wins, looking forward to possible renewal of Penn vs Snider in sectional or regional !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

IF, Snider wins, looking forward to possible renewal of Penn vs Snider in sectional or regional !!

Could you imagine a 6A sectional 2 with Penn, Warsaw, Carroll and Snider... Woof

However it likely would not happen. 

I could see them pushing Carmel or one of the schools around that line down into the south and dropping Snider in sectional 3. 

3 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

Could you imagine a 6A sectional 2 with Penn, Warsaw, Carroll and Snider... Woof

However it likely would not happen. 

I could see them pushing Carmel or one of the schools around that line down into the south and dropping Snider in sectional 3. 

Need to find a spot for Homestead & Elkhart & Northrop somewhere, could be interesting

6 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Yea, It looks as if Northrop or Warsaw are the two lowest on enrollment figures

Go with recent success factor. Elkhart is in disarray right now. Move them down to 5A, and maybe they can figure it out there. 

Personally I would love to see Valpo, Merrillville, Snider and Mishawaka all in 6A. 

14 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Maybe if you dropped Northrop to 1A they could win a game…

There was a program that was in their last year this season....Clay High school...it took them playing 1A North Newton to get their first win since 2020 against Osceola Grace.... Clay went on to play three JV teams this season winning 2 of the 3 games. Sometimes, programs need to start over, The success factor concept is supposed to help with that, but man when a program has 9 wins since 2013...I think success factor didn't help. 

1 hour ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

Go with recent success factor. Elkhart is in disarray right now. Move them down to 5A, and maybe they can figure it out there. 

Personally I would love to see Valpo, Merrillville, Snider and Mishawaka all in 6A. 

Elkhart will stay in 6A due to enrollment

16 minutes ago, MuleDriver said:

online radio station from ft wayne that's carrying the game?

WCSI AM is streaming now.

edit: 1010 AM

Edited by foxbat
  • Thanks 1