Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Game night score updates

Just now, southend said:

Man Southport is in bad shape. 

Yeah, 35-13 was the final score and Southport was never in it. South's defense was totally dominant tonight although the defensive numbers will be skewed some by the yardage that the Cardinals got against the reserves. Of the two scores that South gave up, one came after a turnover and the other was against the reserves. Coach Johnson can't be happy about the sloppiness in the 2nd half with the three turnovers and it may have been caused by the players losing their concentration when it was evident they were going to win this game easily. 

4 minutes ago, Gipper said:

How the mighty have fallen.  Is Cathedral next?

Welll...Roncalli and Cathedral certainly won't meet this year.  it would be interesting if they played this year, admittedly. Despite the score, it was an incredibly physical game and I thought Brebeuf fought them toe to toe until the weight of Roncalli's O-line just wore them down.  It was a pretty brutal game.  

Edited by Lysander

1 minute ago, Lysander said:

Welll...Roncalli and Cathedral certainly won't meet this year.  Despite the score, it was an incredibly physical game and I thought Brebeuf fought them toe to toe until the weight of Roncalli's O-line just wore them down.  It was a pretty brutal game.  

I bet it was.  Lowell ran all over KV, but my Rebels weren’t as lucky…

10 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Fine.  Brebeuf was having a great year, yet they lose pretty badly, thereby inspiring my tounge-in-cheek remark.   Happy?

If you don’t understand basic sarcasm, I’m sorry, but you’re missing out on so much…

Edited by Gipper

19 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Fine.  Brebeuf was having a great year, yet they lose pretty badly, thereby inspiring my tounge-in-cheek remark.   Happy?

And WTF does that have to do with Cathedral...I mean basic sarcasm and all????lol

Just now, Gipper said:

Do I have to spell this out, too?  It looks like I do:

First Chatard goes down, now Brebeuf.  Is Cathedral next?  

You have the #1 team in 4A beating two 3A teams(albeit powerful teams) hardly a good use of the transverse property...lol

Your "spelling" may be factually correct but hardly relatable...