Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Mid-Season State Finals Predictins

On 9/20/2023 at 2:10 PM, temptation said:

Figured as we approach week 6 (officially over halfway) now would be as good a time as any to sign your name to some mid-season predictions now that we have over a month of data on all schools.

I’ll start:

6A:  Hamilton SE vs Center Grove

5A:  Snider vs Harrison (WL) how are one of these schools coming out of the south lol

4A:  Kokomo vs East Central by 30+

3A:  Chatard vs Heritage Hills

2A:  Luers vs Triton Central

Whatcha got?

On 9/20/2023 at 6:09 PM, dazed and confused said:

I dont see Rochester getting that far from the way Tippy Valley thumped them !

Rochester is a completely different team from Week 2. Not saying they should be the North favorite in 2A by any means. I think it might be the most up for grabs out of all the  classes. Also Tippy Valley has thumped everyone they have played so far this year. I doubt any team in 2A North could beat Valley. 

4 hours ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

Rochester is a completely different team from Week 2. Not saying they should be the North favorite in 2A by any means. I think it might be the most up for grabs out of all the  classes. Also Tippy Valley has thumped everyone they have played so far this year. I doubt any team in 2A North could beat Valley. 

i understand but not sold on Valley just yet... their schedule is suspect until week 7 and 9 imo !

Kokomo has a very tough sectional with Mississinewa and Columbia City both being in Sectional 20.  Jay County who is coached by Grant Zgunda and Western are also in this sectional.  Marion has Craig Chambers back as their coach and gave Kokomo all they could handle while Mississinewa man handled Marion.  This sectional may very well produce a state finalist.

22 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

3A

Chatard vs Gibson Southern (who put 441 yards of offense on Heritage Hills last Friday).

Chatard vs Heritage Hills (who put 363 yards of offense on Gibson Southern last Friday--we get that safety and negate a stupid 90ish yard long run from Delong that got away from us and its a different game) T32--just funnin'...hope to see you again at Semi-State.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

Chatard vs Heritage Hills (who put 363 yards of offense on Gibson Southern last Friday--we get that safety and negate a stupid 90ish yard long run from Delong that got away from us and its a different game) T32--just funnin'...hope to see you again at Semi-State.

Yeah our kids kind of checked out after going three scores up late in the third.  We have many of those what if moment's to fix as well.

12 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

who put 363 yards of offense on Gibson Southern

That came in the last 4 mins lol. But still your boys fought hard till the end. Hats off. 

13 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

stupid 90ish yard long run

That he was untouched on. Think I heard he owes the OLine  blizzards on that play.