19. Bloomington South 
  20. Zionsville
  21. Franklin Central
  22. Noblesville
  23. Decatur Central
  24. Plainfield 
  25. Harrison (West Lafayette)
Edited by temptation

That Memorial/Reitz score last night went a long ways towards legitimizing Reitz for me last night.  Given the closed nature of the SIAC, I’m always a little circumspect judging pre-playoffs but invariably those teams are good year in and year out. Reitz’ thoroughgoing win over Memorial makes it appear something special is cooking there this year.  

Maybe the only potential threat to East Central’s steamroller?

Edited by Lysander
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lysander said:

That Memorial/Reitz score last night went a long ways towards legitimizing Reitz for me last night.  Given the closed nature of the SIAC, I’m always a little circumspect judging pre-playoffs but invariably those teams are good year in and year out. Reitz’ thoroughgoing win over Memorial makes it appear something special is cooking there this year.  

Thought the EXACT same thing.

3 hours ago, temptation said:
  1. Brownsburg 
  2. Ben Davis
  3. Center Grove
  4. East Central
  5. Crown Point
  6. Bishop Chatard
  7. Cathedral 
  8. Westfield
  9. Hamilton Southeastern
  10. Fishers
  11. Fort Wayne Snider
  12. Carroll (Fort Wayne)
  13. Penn
  14. Valparaiso
  15. Evansville Reitz
  16. Carmel
  17. Lawrence North
  18. Bloomington North
  19. Bloomington South 
  20. Zionsville
  21. Franklin Central
  22. Noblesville
  23. Decatur Central
  24. Plainfield 

Thank you Temp, for fixing the Carroll/Penn ranking.

Penn decided last night they were going to play with their food for the first 15ish minutes. GETTING TIRED OF THIS!

Edited by BLACKGOLD2007

2 hours ago, Lysander said:

Yea, we got steamed rolled last night by Reitz both sides of the ball is legit. Memorial, on the other hand , will be fine, since we are still figuring out stuff due to some important injuries. But a potential EC/Reitz matchup will be one for the books!

3 hours ago, Lysander said:

A major factor will be where this game is played. If at East Central EC will likely win, if at the Reitz Bowl could be a totally different story.

6 hours ago, temptation said:
  1. Brownsburg 
  2. Ben Davis
  3. Center Grove
  4. East Central
  5. Crown Point
  6. Bishop Chatard
  7. Cathedral 
  8. Westfield
  9. Hamilton Southeastern
  10. Fishers
  11. Fort Wayne Snider
  12. Carroll (Fort Wayne)
  13. Penn
  14. Valparaiso
  15. Evansville Reitz
  16. Carmel
  17. Lawrence North
  18. Bloomington North
  19. Bloomington South 
  20. Zionsville
  21. Franklin Central
  22. Noblesville
  23. Decatur Central
  24. Plainfield 
  1. Valpo is too high. Travis Davis is likely out for the year with an ACL injury. Major loss for the Viking offense. We're talkinga about a 6' 230 RB who had over 200 yards rushing in the State Championship last year. 
  2. Zionsville, FC and Noblesville should all be aobve the Bloomington schools. HCC is cannibalizing itself. I seriously doubt the 3 of them would struggle competing for the top spot in Conference Indiana.
  3. Crown Point is probably more in the 13-20 range. 
  4. I still like Center Grove in the #1 spot, but it's hard to ignore what Brownsburg is doing. 
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, BDGiant93 said:

After touting Warren Central as a darkhorse team, I'm going to shut up the rest of the year about rankings or predictions. Looks good to me.

That was about as surprising as the Brownsburg/Westfield game too me. Warren is just completely jekyll and hyde. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Carmel next week. I'm assuming they're too disfunctional this year to stand a shot against Christian Brothers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boilernation said:

That was about as surprising as the Brownsburg/Westfield game too me. Warren is just completely jekyll and hyde. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Carmel next week. I'm assuming they're too disfunctional this year to stand a shot against Christian Brothers.

Warren Central is a complete joke imo. The Warriors are a complete shell of their former selves, with no true identity at all.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lysander said:

That’s what I was thinking too. 

11 hours ago, Lysander said:

Reitz has a good team, but don't read too much into the score. Memorial is without its QB and RB and only has 1 senior on the OL. As I've said ever since we got bumped to 4A, we don't have the depth to deal with injuries to key positions. If this tells you anything, I think there is a very good chance we don't win another game unless we draw Harrison or Central.

I think East Central will beat Reitz by 3 scores. More if the game is in St. Leon. Reitz will not have been in a 4 Q competitive game until that one. 

Edited by tango