Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 12-0 at Lawrenceburg 11-1

2 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Looking at future Pat teams are they a little lean?

7th Grade ****5-4

8th Grade****3-6

Freshman**** 5-3

Junior Varsity 5-2

7th grade and freshman are solid teams, both played tough schedules  , 8th is hurting in numbers with only 13 kids.

7th has 4 losses but they were against 4A Jasper, 4A Evansville Harrison, 4A Boonville and   Undefeated Evansville Memorial  .

Freshman lost by 5 points to Evansville Mater Dei, 8 points to Gibson Southern and 16-0 against a Tecumseh JV team that had Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors.

It will be major rebuild next year but our Strength coach has the program to the level we should still have winning record but long playoff run is unlikely.

30 minutes ago, DaveMosbey said:

Not that it has anything to do with 2019 PAC and EIAC  but Batesville is the only EIAC team the Patriots have faced but we  knocked them out of Regional 5 straight years.

2001 HH 23 BV 11
2002 HH 41 BV 0
2003 HH 16 BV 12
2004 HH 3  BV 0
2005 HH 46 BV 12

Unfortunately, this is true! We beat them once when they were in our Sectional, but never in a Regional. They had our number for several years. Some very good teams!

3 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

Unfortunately, this is true! We beat them once when they were in our Sectional, but never in a Regional. They had our number for several years. Some very good teams!

We have never played Batesville in sectional our sectional losses when we were in 31 were against Indian Creek, Brownstown, Charlestown,  Corydon Central and Southridge.

5-0 against Batesville 

15 minutes ago, DaveMosbey said:

We have never played Batesville in sectional our sectional losses when we were in 31 were against Indian Creek, Brownstown, Charlestown,  Corydon Central and Southridge.

5-0 against Batesville 

I'm sorry, you are correct. I was thinking of Hamilton Heights. My bad...double H got me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Tango, Tango, Tango 1.2.3.

Good Luck to the Blue Tigers from STC!

Thank you ST Clown.  Good luck to your Orange Tigers too.  Hated that we never got to drink any Tiger BLs together.   This game should be a great one...  Patriots are a tough team.  But so are your Tigers... 

51 minutes ago, tango said:

Are you saying that based on seeing EC on film? 

Nope!!!  Said that on what I saw for the last three months when it comes to Heritage Hills.  The film I watched the last three months and two games I saw SR and GS play in person.  It was enough to make a statement on the Grid.  Shame we'll never know.

YMCA, YMCA, YMCA 1.2..3...

STC is speculating but I am guessing, your still mad they beat your team?

If not then explain your post, the one where you don't think it will be close?

Let me guess, you have watched Stink Town a time or two, but you have never played them cause the Titans never make it through. 

• Haha 1

I’m not mad at all. Not one bit. HH is a special team. Rival sure. But I have the utmost respect for them any time GIbson Southern is not facing them/there is an upcoming matchup between the 2. 

i just think it’s funny how y’all think you reinvented the wheel and will be doing something HH hasn’t seen. 

GS alone brings so many looks/formations to a game...they can go run heavy. They can pass they will run the RPO a lot....every year GS has one of the top offenses in the state in terms of points and yards. 

but sure. You guys will have something brand new....brand new straight from the GS film your coaches have been glued to all week 😂

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Who can tell me what these #'s mean....

19 - 3 = 16

Stink can handle Pats fans talking,

they have some tradition, that can do the walking

But "Sacked" my friend, your team has a long way to go

but for some reason they never make it passed the first 3 weeks or so!