Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 8 Scores

Harrison with a slash back run for a TD.  Harrison widens the gap and leads 35-14 with 6:30 left in the game.

Jeff and Logansport tied at 21.

19 minutes ago, ptr said:

No one expects them to get past CG if they meet, but how competitive CN is in that game will be a measuring stick on their improvement as the season went on. However, a loss is the end of the season, so it would be little consolation if they are competitive in that game. 

No. They won’t be competitive with CG no matter how much they’ve improved. 

4 minutes ago, Staxawax said:

No. They won’t be competitive with CG no matter how much they’ve improved. 

CG is a different animal so we have to put competitive in context. Maybe they will find a positive in losing by 5 TDs instead of 7.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Barring a upset by Richmond next week, Harrison should win the NCC outright next week.  At a minimum they will have a share.

Harrison wins tonight over Kokomo 35-14.

Edited by foxbat

Chatard                   52

Terre Haute North   7

Final

Chatard has yet to lose to a Conference Indiana Team.  Bloomington South will get their shot next week to change that.  Wish I was in town to watch the McCullough brothers next week,.

Columbus North 55 Bloomington North 19 (final)

The running clock mercifully brought this game to an end. CN was playing several reserves at the end. 

Congratulations to the Bulldogs for winning the CI crown. There is a possibility that CN and Bloom. South could tie for the crown, but it would entail CN losing to TH South to end the regular season, and if anyone thinks that will happen, I would like to sell them the Brooklyn Bridge and I will throw in the Lincoln Tunnel.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lysander said:

Chatard                   52

Terre Haute North   7

Final

Chatard has yet to lose to a Conference Indiana Team.  Bloomington South will get their shot next week to change that.  Wish I was in town to watch the McCullough brothers next week,.

South had the bye week because their game with Hammond Morton was canceled. They played most of their game with Columbus North without their starting QB, Zach David, who turned an ankle. I don't know how bad the ankle is and if he will be available for that game. Their backup QB is an inexperienced soph who could not move the offense against CN. It will be a tough game for the Panthers since Chatard is obviously much, much better than their record. With the extra week, maybe South can put in some new wrinkles that they haven't shown this season.