Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

This will be my last post on here untill next season. I have a lot of appreciation for the Columbus East fans on here. You guys are some highly respectable people, and quite honestly the best football fans on this thread. There are a couple others on here I can say that about as well. I wish you guys and coach Vogel the best of the luck in Sectionals.

Im going to take the high road and not criticize anyone else. But some of you guys need to learn what a message board opinion thread is. This is an opinion board. We give opinions based on what we think. If you don’t agree, then you don’t agree. I’m sure the East fans don’t agree with everything I say. They also don’t slam it in my face everytime I say anything. 

5 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

This will be my last post on here untill next season. I have a lot of appreciation for the Columbus East fans on here. You guys are some highly respectable people, and quite honestly the best football fans on this thread. There are a couple others on here I can say that about as well. I wish you guys and coach Vogel the best of the luck in Sectionals.

Im going to take the high road and not criticize anyone else. But some of you guys need to learn what a message board opinion thread is. This is an opinion board. We give opinions based on what we think. If you don’t agree, then you don’t agree. I’m sure the East fans don’t agree with everything I say. They also don’t slam it in my face everytime I say anything. 

What a Mark.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

I really don’t care about your opinion.

And yet here we are.

You cannot stand me obviously, so you will criticize me for saying the sky is blue.

Dude I don’t know you, how could I have any opinion about you? If you’re take is that I’m criticizing you, public schools obviously failed you  

Am I calling Coach Cooley a cheater?

Yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing.

No. But am I questioning some things I saw on the field? Yes. Do I think he payed off the officials? Of course not. But he had some friends down there.

This may come as a shock to you, but over time, working together, you develop relationships. Even though we have different jobs, I think there is a mutual respect in that we both have a job to do.

And they had a major impact on the game.

Right, 19 points worth.

Every Floyd Central fan in the stands saw what I saw last night and I know for a fact that a few of them are calling the IHSAA offices and complaining about it on Monday.

That’s awesome, I’d shuffles to they send film too, they live that in North Meridian.

I don’t even give a shit about the outcome of the game.

And yet you continue to post about it.

I hate seeing Coach Bragg, his staff, and his players, a lot of them that I know personally and their parents personally, work their ass off to play a rivalry game and get hit helmet to helmet, and have their jerseys grabbed all night long without any Laundry on the field.

The tape don’t lie, let’s see it.

Im not a bitch and complain about the officials guy, but that was some utter bullshit going on Friday night.

And yet you continue to post about it.

You need to change your screen name. You are absolutely not “impartial” to everyone.

Can you please post an examples? I think I have called things exactly as I have seen them in this thread. You might be shocked to learn I’ve been working at FC way longer than 30 years. 

• Haha 3
  • Disdain 1

6 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

I would hope nobody picks Jennings County. It’s going to be bowling shoe ugly.

I have gone with some bold choices over the past couple of weeks that haven't worked out in an attempt to catch you, but I won't go that far with that pick. Now my goal is to not be last 😄

• Like 2

Week 10 Predictions

Jeffersonville (3-5) at Floyd Central (3-6): The Red Devils will be trying to avenge a seven point loss to the Highlanders in week 5, but the Highlanders will be trying to avenge last year’s seven point loss in sectionals to the Red Devils. Like last year, I feel like Floyd Central should cruise to an easy win but, as recent history between these two suggests, nothing is for certain. Still, Floyd Central is my pick.

#6 Mooresville (7-2) at Jennings County (1-8): Jennings County is 6-36 all-time in the postseason. Half of those wins came against Madison with whom they hold a 3-1 postseason advantage (the lone loss was a double OT thriller). Unfortunately for the Panthers, they didn’t draw Madison this year. Instead, they get Mooresville. This is the third year the Pioneers have been a part of sectional 23 and, so far, they’re undefeated. That looks to continue this week as the game should be decided by halftime. Mooresville wins by a lot.

7 hours ago, boilerfan87 said:

I'm too far behind so no more crazy picks... although I am still tempted to pick Jeff...

Jeffersonville at Floyd Central

Mooresville at Jennings County

I could pick crazy just to be competitive for last lol!  

15 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

Pretty much what we all predicted. Floyd pulled away in the 2nd half, and Mooresville was up half a hundred in the 2nd quarter. 

The scoreboard was constantly changing but, if I recall, it was only 37-0 end of 1st. Anyone who saw the last two JC at Martinsville sectional games had to know. And Mooresville arrived well after 6pm to get ready.

50 minutes ago, ragdoll said:

The scoreboard was constantly changing but, if I recall, it was only 37-0 end of 1st. Anyone who saw the last two JC at Martinsville sectional games had to know. And Mooresville arrived well after 6pm to get ready.

We didn’t even have to have seen the Jennings County at Martinsville games to know how last night’s game was going to go. Trust us. Lol