Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Here We Go!

Scrimmages in the books.

Time to make predictions for Week One for teams involving the Hoosier North Athletic Conference.

WEEK ONE

Bremen at LaVille, 7 pm

Caston at West Central, 7 pm

Pioneer at Lewis Cass, 7 pm

Culver Community at North Judson-San Pierre, 7:30 pm

Knox at Winamac, 7:30 pm

Triton at South Central (Union Mills), 7:30 pm

What say you?

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

6 minutes ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Here We Go!

Scrimmages in the books.

Time to make predictions for Week One for teams involving the Hoosier North Athletic Conference.

WEEK ONE

Bremen at LaVille, 7 pm

Caston at West Central, 7 pm

Pioneer at Lewis Cass, 7 pm

Culver Community at North Judson-San Pierre, 7:30 pm

Knox at Winamac, 7:30 pm

Triton at South Central (Union Mills), 7:30 pm

What say you?

from_the_sidelines007

LaVille, Caston, Pioneer, NJSP, Knox, Triton

Bremen at LaVille, - Could be a tight game but with all the talk about Laville this year I'm running with them. 28-6

Caston at West Central - Caston should get the 1st of their 2 wins this year again here. 42-12

Pioneer at Lewis Cass- This may be the year that everyone caught up to them but Pioneer is still a beast. 21-7

Culver Community at North Judson-San Pierre- Jays are excited and hungry. 48-6

Knox at Winamac- Knox is my big question mark of the season but expect the win. 28-7

Triton at South Central (Union Mills)- Triton is ready for a good year. 21-14

Bremen @ LaVille-  This is the LaVille team that people have been hyped for.  I’ll take the Lancers by 14 

Caston @ WC- Caston by 7

Pioneer @ Lewis Cass- When does Pioneer ever have a down year?  Pioneer by 20. 

Culver @ NJSP-  Jays are loaded.  Jays by 35.  

Knox @ Winamac- Winamac replaces a lot.  Knox is in their third year with the old ball coach.  Knox by 14 

Triton @ SCUM- Triton is expected to be a contender in the conference. Triton by 10.  

13 minutes ago, Oldschool said:

No way Bremen gets beat 54-6!  Too proud of a program!

No disrespect towards anyone . . .  proud programs have taken it on the chin before rebounding.

From what we are hearing this LaVille team is expecting to make a run to Lucas Oil come November.

That step begins on Friday against a familiar foe in Bremen and, I'm sure a one step at a time approach by the coaches.

Based on what I am hearing, LaVille should win in dominating fashion.

This is why we play the games!

from_the_sidelines007

1 minute ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

No disrespect towards anyone . . .  proud programs have taken it on the chin before rebounding.

From what we are hearing this LaVille team is expecting to make a run to Lucas Oil come November.

That step begins on Friday against a familiar foe in Bremen and, I'm sure a one step at a time approach by the coaches.

Based on what I am hearing, LaVille should win in dominating fashion.

This is why we play the games!

from_the_sidelines007

Does Laville REALLY have a chance against Andrean?

To Everyone:

This is just a public service announcement!

Please consider making a donation to Gridiron Digest for all the work these boys put in to keep GID up and running!

I am not a part of the 'Committee' and do not get a kick back from the boys for mentioning this information.

They have bills to pay to keep us up and running.

If you clik on the 2022-23 Budget at the top of this page or the homepage, it is an easy few clicks to help the cause.

Please consider becomming a Booster for 2022-23!

I have made my donation.  Please join me!

from_the_sidelines007

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MarshallCounty said:

This LV team is primed to make a run.  Great athletes that have a wealth of experience and one of the best coaches in Northern Indiana.  The stars are aligning for LV this year. I expect in to be a special season south of Lakeville.

Still not happening….Laville put up 200? Points last season to Andreans 400. Laville wasn’t beating Hobart then or now, nor putting up 21 against Merriville. Andrean will prove to be too much if Laville ends up seeing them.

11 minutes ago, Bucksweep22 said:

Still not happening….Laville put up 200? Points last season to Andreans 400. Laville wasn’t beating Hobart then or now, nor putting up 21 against Merriville. Andrean will prove to be too much if Laville ends up seeing them.

Never said it would happen. They have high expecttions.

Practice for week 1 just started anything can happen from now until a potential Laville and Andrean matchup. You never know what the weather will be that night. You don't know what both teams will look like by then. You don't want players to go down throughout the year, but unfortunately injuries do happen in the sport we play. While we can all agree that Andrean should be a heavy favorite to return to LOS I'm sure there are a few teams in the North that want a shot at them along the way. They aren't just going to get it handed to them. Too many proud programs in the North to allow that.