were probably gonna get 65 flags a game

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rodney said:

Don't you worry about coach Rodney

We'll be back stronger than ever come august

were gonna be running the dive

were gonna be running the victory formation touchdown pass

were probably gonna get 65 flags a game

You go get 'em Coach Rudy....I mean Rodney.....

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, temptation said:

The disappearance of @Piratefan101and @Andrean4life cannot simply be a coincidence at this point, lol.

I haven’t disappeared and that other tag isn’t me. I been here. I’m actually in the hospital. Been really sick and had surgery 

16 hours ago, scarab527 said:

I heard about this but it was unconfirmed at the time. I mean it’s not like everyone didn’t know about this. Depending on how this all plays out I think it might be safe to say the true contending window has shut at Merrillville…

If you look at it. It says they were suspended this year and are in probation. Problem is. The transfers we got for this year didn’t play they were only given JV eligible. So they will be here next year. We still have 3-5 more good years coming. Especially with the rest of 5A not looking strong 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DACNUT said:

The Hammond and Gary pipeline is closed. Wasted to 2 great players this year, now they have maybe 1 Division 1 player 🤡

But the Joliet catholic/ Hobart pipeline isn’t o btw don’t look now merrillville has 7 kids that enrolled right after they lost. They will be eligible. 😂 there were ways around the system.. and btw it was over 1 westside kid that is still at merrillville he was just given limitined eligibility this year. He will be a WR next year 

11 minutes ago, Piratefan101 said:

I haven’t disappeared and that other tag isn’t me. I been here. I’m actually in the hospital. Been really sick and had surgery 

If you look at it. It says they were suspended this year and are in probation. Problem is. The transfers we got for this year didn’t play they were only given JV eligible. So they will be here next year. We still have 3-5 more good years coming. Especially with the rest of 5A not looking strong 

7 minutes ago, Piratefan101 said:

But the Joliet catholic/ Hobart pipeline isn’t o btw don’t look now merrillville has 7 kids that enrolled right after they lost. They will be eligible. 😂 there were ways around the system.. and btw it was over 1 westside kid that is still at merrillville he was just given limitined eligibility this year. He will be a WR next year 

Talk about putting lipstick on a pig.

11 minutes ago, Piratefan101 said:

8 minutes ago, Piratefan101 said:

Source?" / "I Made It Up" | Source? I Made It Up | Know Your ...

14 minutes ago, Piratefan101 said:

What the hell dude

I don't have any use for a reciever

I plan on throwing my victory formation touchdowns to an eligible tackle anyways for maximum disrespect

Send him back and order me a few linebackers, maybe we'll actually be able to tackle something next year

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BTF said:

What exactly do you know about the rest of 5A? 

Whatever it is, can he be trusted? His opinion of Valpo, you know a DAC rival from about 10 miles east of Merrillville, was so blatantly wrong on so many occasions this season I'm not sure how he can possibly try to predict anything from a state level in 5A. At some point you just got a call a spade a spade and move on. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Boilernation said:

Whatever it is, can he be trusted? His opinion of Valpo, you know a DAC rival from about 10 miles east of Merrillville, was so blatantly wrong on so many occasions this season I'm not sure how he can possibly try to predict anything from a state level in 5A. At some point you just got a call a spade a spade and move on. 

Hell, his opinion about his own school, 10 seconds from his house was blatantly wrong…for the third consecutive year.

2 hours ago, Piratefan101 said:

That sounds like a lot of cheatin' and transferin' for what? King of the 5A North? No. King of the Duneland? No. King of Lake County? No. Sounds like a waste of resources and time.

Not even Lake County, the school 20 minutes to the south beat them for that title already.

Here is what we know about Merrillville, unlike programs built to last, they will crumble as they continue to rely on others to beef up their team. What is their middle school team and freshman team doing Cody? Crown Point and Valpo have solid coaches, Adminstrative control and integrity that benefits their players.

Sidenote - and I know this is a football forum - but I was shocked to see Andrean is now in 2A in baseball. They've won 3A the past 5 times (I believe) they've been in that class. They 10-runned the 2A state champ (Illiana Christian) last year. Talk about a bull in a china shop.  

23 hours ago, DACNUT said:

Not even Lake County, the school 20 minutes to the south beat them for that title already.

Here is what we know about Merrillville, unlike programs built to last, they will crumble as they continue to rely on others to beef up their team. What is their middle school team and freshman team doing Cody? Crown Point and Valpo have solid coaches, Adminstrative control and integrity that benefits their players.

Our freshman team has been below .500 for like 10 years. But the middle and junior high teams normally go undefeated or lose no more than 1 game. Idk what they did this year. 

12 minutes ago, Piratefan101 said:

Our freshman team has been below .500 for like 10 years. But the middle and junior high teams normally go undefeated or lose no more than 1 game. Idk what they did this year. 

what say you to the naysayers who believe we wont hang 100 on Valpo next year

their entire team is one dimensional and not even in the same league as ours

3 hours ago, scarab527 said:

Sidenote - and I know this is a football forum - but I was shocked to see Andrean is now in 2A in baseball. They've won 3A the past 5 times (I believe) they've been in that class. They 10-runned the 2A state champ (Illiana Christian) last year. Talk about a bull in a china shop.  

Andrean should be in 4A and stay there in baseball! 

Just now, Rodney said:

what say you to the naysayers who believe we wont hang 100 on Valpo next year

their entire team is one dimensional and not even in the same league as ours

They don’t realize most the talent comes back. Only loss is roche and Marshall. 

marshall had 4 others behind him that all got significant playing time. And roche was switched in and out by a freshman all year 

2 minutes ago, Piratefan101 said:

Andrean should be in 4A and stay there in baseball! 

They don’t realize most the talent comes back. Only loss is roche and Marshall. 

marshall had 4 others behind him that all got significant playing time. And roche was switched in and out by a freshman all year 

yeah those guys are really somethin and I totally know who they are were gonna roll over the entirety of the premiere 5a football conference next year with our dive scheme.