Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider 2023

2 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

I am not good at copy and pasting, I think I got lucky as it was suppose to be a pay option and it let me in for free

Just keep me updated. Watching Northridge and North Side. Northridge looks good. I know TaTa is not playing so that makes it a different game. I'm following your updates on the scores thread

Edited by psaboy

7 hours ago, Warren05 said:

Snider is gonna be just fine. Warren has no heart. 

As one who is often accused of hyperbole, I’m not sure even I can disagree with this statement.

There was not a more surprising score in the state last night than this one and I never thought I would type the following sentence but here we are…

There was a noticeable difference in speed and strength on that field last night in favor of Snider.  They were finishing runs well into the second half and punishing Warren at the line of scrimmage.

The even scarier part (as mentioned above) is that the Panthers made their fair share of mistakes and STILL blew out Warren.

Take away Warren’s special teams score/pick 6 and this one looks even uglier..though I will also point out that Warren had a kick return that landed them on the 1 yard line called back.

Might be a long year on the east side.

• Thanks 1

This was a pretty dominating effort by Snider. Warren is a 6A #4 ranked team in the state and the Panthers took them to the woodshed. What will be interesting is when Warren plays at Carroll next week. Do they rebound as Carroll lost to HSE so they will be hungry for a win as well. 

Penalties hurt WC. They started off great, and throughout the game ran the ball very well. Snider was able to run the ball well too. They have a young team, including the QB. Hopefully they get better as the season progresses. The outcome really is not that surprising. 

34 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Penalties hurt WC. They started off great, and throughout the game ran the ball very well. Snider was able to run the ball well too. They have a young team, including the QB. Hopefully they get better as the season progresses. The outcome really is not that surprising. 

Oh come on.  Warren Central just lost on its home field by 22 points.  

No other way to describe it.

8 minutes ago, temptation said:

Oh come on.  Warren Central just lost on its home field by 22 points.  

No other way to describe it.

You try WAY too hard to be antagonistic sometimes.........the outcome was NOT a surprise. A veteran squad from a team that was a play away from reaching the State finals beating a program that has struggled in recent years, and now has a young QB and WR's.....not a surprise. 

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

You try WAY too hard to be antagonistic sometimes.........the outcome was NOT a surprise. A veteran squad from a team that was a play away from reaching the State finals beating a program that has struggled in recent years, and now has a young QB and WR's.....not a surprise. 

The margin WAS a surprise.  

NO ONE, not even those from Allen County had Snider winning this game…and not only did they win…it was a rout.

Gotta love a guy who bypasses a thread for two months and then stops by postgame to say he expected the eventual result, lol.

Where were you pregame?

Edited by temptation
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, temptation said:

The margin WAS a surprise.  

NO ONE, not even those from Allen County had Snider winning this game…and not only did they win…it was a rout.

Gotta love a guy who bypasses a thread for two months and then stops by postgame to say he expected the eventual result, lol.

Where were you pregame?

NO One? Complete BS.

A guy stops by a thread after game 1? Especially a game he that involves his alma mater and another team he is familiar with? Ohhhhh my god. It’s shocking.

🙄

8 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

People might stop by more often if there wasn't some know it all jerk trying to dominate every conversation on the board.

You should have a higher self esteem.  I don’t really think you are a jerk.

In fact, I don’t even know you…though it does seem you are a very unhappy individual in life.

I hope you find happiness…a break from this board and an increased dosage of meds is probably a good place to start.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Irishman said:

NO One? Complete BS.

A guy stops by a thread after game 1? Especially a game he that involves his alma mater and another team he is familiar with? Ohhhhh my god. It’s shocking.

🙄

Show my the receipt on one person who picked Snider…anywhere.

You gonna come back in March 2024 and tell us who you predicted to win the Super Bowl too?

• Like 1
  • Sit and spin 1

9 minutes ago, temptation said:

You should have a higher self esteem.  I don’t really think you are a jerk.

In fact, I don’t even know you…though it does seem you are a very unhappy individual in life.

I hope you find happiness…a break from this board and an increased dosage of meds is probably a good place to start.

8 minutes ago, Irishman said:

You and your stupid receipts…as if posts on here making predictions were a standard, or absolute. I live in Allen County….I do not make predictions. I was not surprised by the outcome….how’s that for a receipt? 🤡

Predictions aside, you bypassed a thread for two months, offered zero insight/analysis of the topic for that same time period then wanna stop by and tell everyone you weren’t surprised that the #4 team in 6A lost by 22 on its home field, lol.

Don’t be scared to sign your name to something before coming on here and implying that anyone surprised by this result is a clown.

Temp’s Top 25 coming this afternoon after the CG game.

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I just hope I spelled everything correctly.

Edited by temptation
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, temptation said:

Predictions aside, you bypassed a thread for two months, offered zero insight/analysis of the topic for that same time period then wanna stop by and tell everyone you weren’t surprised that the #4 team in 6A lost by 22 on its home field, lol.

Don’t be scared to sign your name to something before coming on here and implying that anyone surprised by this result is a clown.

Temp’s Top 25 coming this afternoon after the CG game.

I just hope I spelled everything correctly.

I see you have reading comprehension issues. When did you becomes the posting police? Setting standards for who is allowed to post on a topic? 
Why is there a need to offer insight or predictions in order to post a comment? 
Using rankings….funny They are so accurate…especially before a game had been played. 

I did not say anyone who was surprised by the result is a clown. I referred to YOU only as a clown for these continued idiotic responses. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I see you have reading comprehension issues. When did you becomes the posting police? Setting standards for who is allowed to post on a topic? 
Why is there a need to offer insight or predictions in order to post a comment? 
Using rankings….funny They are so accurate…especially before a game had been played. 

I did not say anyone who was surprised by the result is a clown. I referred to YOU only as a clown for these continued idiotic responses. 

Oh, ANYONE is “allowed” to post on a topic but don’t expect anyone to take you seriously when you come on AFTER a game is over and talk about how the result did not surprise you when 99.9% of the state was blindsided by it.

Rankings aside, Warren is an annual 6A powerhouse/blue blood who was just embarrassed on its home field by a school half its size.  It does not take a genius to understand that this is a significant upset.

I’ve got broad shoulders.  I can be your guys’ new boogeyman.  This board ran DT off because he hurt your feelings.

I provide plenty of solid content and you don’t speak for the majority.

I’m the clown but you’re the one doing the childish name calling here. 

Come on now.  Do better as a “moderator.”

Edited by temptation
  • Like 1
  • Sit and spin 1

49 minutes ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

Congrats to Snider and fans on here . Impressive to say the least . I realize it's only one game but the Panthers look the part in taking 5A this year. 

Good win for sure for the Snider program. I felt like they were dismissed after the 2019-2021 campaigns. As long as Tippmann and Isaacs are there, they'll be significant. From what I saw last night, this team has the potential to be one of Snider's better teams. Good defense and good running are pretty solid ingredients. 

I agree that most people around the state had Warren winning this game. Komets had Snider 28-27. Football Fans on Facebook had Warren by a count of roughly 32-8.

Why Warren was suppose to win: How could they not with as many guys they have in the trenches with D1 programs looking at them. Coach Kirschner is in his third year at the helm and he has a pretty good track record. 

Why Warren lost: They had almost ZERO experience returning from their skill position guys on offense. Everyone just expects Warren to reload. Furthermore, I'm not sure anyone realized how good Snider's defense really is. Tough way to start for a bunch of new skill guys. I'm sure Warren will be a different team by Week 10 after these new guys get some reps in. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BTF said:

Good win for sure for the Snider program. I felt like they were dismissed after the 2019-2021 campaigns. As long as Tippmann and Isaacs are there, they'll be significant. From what I saw last night, this team has the potential to be one of Snider's better teams. Good defense and good running are pretty solid ingredients. 

I agree that most people around the state had Warren winning this game. Komets had Snider 28-27. Football Fans on Facebook had Warren by a count of roughly 32-8.

Why Warren was suppose to win: How could they not with as many guys they have in the trenches with D1 programs looking at them. Coach Kirschner is in his third year at the helm and he has a pretty good track record. 

Why Warren lost: They had almost ZERO experience returning from their skill position guys on offense. Everyone just expects Warren to reload. Furthermore, I'm not sure anyone realized how good Snider's defense really is. Tough way to start for a bunch of new skill guys. I'm sure Warren will be a different team by Week 10 after these new guys get some reps in. 

Could be grasping at straws here but I’m simply unsure if it’s realistic to ask a 6A football coach to also play AD.

Not enough hours in the day to do both jobs effectively.

Just my opinion.

1 minute ago, temptation said:

Could be grasping at straws here but I’m simply unsure if it’s realistic to ask a 6A football coach to also play AD.

Not enough hours in the day to do both jobs effectively.

Just my opinion.

Is that common in Indy? It' not allowed with FWCS. 

1 hour ago, BTF said:

True..their passing game was slightly off..Warren will be a force as usual once passing kinks are worked out..

I'll be the 1st to admit I had Snider as the underdog taking it on the chin wk 1. The playmaker at qb had tons of help from the defense n the o line composed themselves despite a few missed assignments..enjoy yet don't dwell on this one Panthers..lots of work to be done..