Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A South Semistate: #3 New Palestine at #1 East Central

Calpreps has 31-22 in favor of East Central. I don't look at the scores as much as I do the percentages. East Central is listed as 73% chance of being the winner and New Palestine 27% chance. Better percentages than others as of late against East Central. I have had East Central as the run away winner of 4A all year I don't see anything changing that. The Dragons will make it a respectable game but the Trojans talent and experience will come to the forefront.

East Central (St. Leon, IN) 31 (73%) New Palestine (IN) 22 (27%)

44 minutes ago, Southeast Football Fan said:

It seems you would have to have 2 division 1 caliber DBs to man them up in the passing game and commit everyone else to stopping/slowing down the run game? Try to contain Ringer and Brotherton and make Maxwell, Burton, and company beat you? With that being said you still have to set the edge and tackle these boys in space which is very difficult with the way they run the ball. Does New Pal, Leo, or Northwoods have the personnel to do it? I would say not likely but I know little to nothing about their personnel. 

NorthWood has the talent...

No team in 4A is going to stop (or prevent) EC offense from scoring.

EC defense is overlooked by many and not initially considered as one of their strengths....so do you gamble on beating the "D"?

If your offense controls the clock and limits EC possessions, then scores each-drive....could this be the recipe?

NP has a big line and strong run-game

40 minutes ago, troyfan said:

No team in 4A is going to stop (or prevent) EC offense from scoring.

EC defense is overlooked by many and not initially considered as one of their strengths....so do you gamble on beating the "D"?

If your offense controls the clock and limits EC possessions, then scores each-drive....could this be the recipe?

NP has a big line and strong run-game

Any two way players on D?

16 hours ago, ragdoll said:

Moeller playing for regional title in Ohio this week. 

They play Lakota West should be a pretty interesting game. Lakota West's 2 losses were first 2 games of the season to Cincy St. X and Princeton (whom was undefeated and Lakota West got revenge in the playoffs). Moeller has 4 losses this year to Ben Davis, East central, Center Grove, and St. Edwards (all are still playing in their tournament this weekend).

3 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

They play Lakota West should be a pretty interesting game. Lakota West's 2 losses were first 2 games of the season to Cincy St. X and Princeton (whom was undefeated and Lakota West got revenge in the playoffs). Moeller has 4 losses this year to Ben Davis, East central, Center Grove, and St. Edwards (all are still playing in their tournament this weekend).

I think Lakota knocked out Elder last week.

1 minute ago, Komets2727 said:

As I said before the game, total blowout

Welp, was I wrong...and I've been watching them all season. I thought a much closer game.

So...to Lucas we go.

Watched the Northwood/Leo game...I'm gonna hold my comment for now.