Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Southridge at Lawrenceburg 3A Regional

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3..

The Clown would like to welcome the Raiders to a week fun of games and debating!

Don't know much about the Raiders this year, but know when Hanner was there he loved good videos and beer!

Hanner & Flip-Flops FOREVER - Coaching Shoes NEVER!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This one has me interested. Should be an absolute dandy! #4 vs #7 squaring off at an iconic venue to decide who is 2020's best 3A team south of Indy. Two tradition rich programs, with nearly identical records and sagarin numbers across the board.  

I have a soft spot for SR, so I'll take them by 7 but feel this is a true toss-up game!

Hope it's live streamed?!!?

Edited by hick

9 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

The Clown would like to welcome the Raiders to a week fun of games and debating!

Don't know much about the Raiders this year, but know when Hanner was there he loved good videos and beer!

Others can give you more insight than I, but the one thing that stands out to me is fast, fast, fast.  Not a big team, but very lean. Great conditioning. Above average speed everwhere, fly to the ball, light but quick up front on both sides.

For a small, rural school (being politically correct here) they're pretty unique in the speed/quickness department. 

Edited by hick

38 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

If I remember correctly L’burg was young last year. Really good QB, RB, and had speed 

Looking forward to seeing this matchup.  Hopefully, there is a livestream.  I'm not sure how the COVID situation has changed things as far as dining but would recommend Strong's Pizzeria prior to the game for any Raider fans wanting to ensure proper hydration of BLs.  We had a cold but great time last year during our visit to Clown Town and the The Pit.  

Stephen King Laughing GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

40 minutes ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

Looking forward to seeing this matchup.  Hopefully, there is a livestream.  I'm not sure how the COVID situation has changed things as far as dining but would recommend Strong's Pizzeria prior to the game for any Raider fans wanting to ensure proper hydration of BLs.  We had a cold but great time last year during our visit to Clown Town and the The Pit.  

Stephen King Laughing GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

According to their website, it will be on SEIlocalsports pending IHSAA approval. https://seilocalsports.com/school/lawrenceburg/

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, hick said:

This one has me interested. Should be an absolute dandy! #4 vs #7 squaring off at an iconic venue to decide who is 2020's best 3A team south of Indy. Two tradition rich programs, with nearly identical records and sagarin numbers across the board.  

I have a soft spot for SR, so I'll take them by 7 but feel this is a true toss-up game!

Hope it's live streamed?!!?

The Tigers are 6th in the AP poll and 5th in the coaches poll, not sure where your #7 came from. 

Edited by TheLip2

I love this matchup.  I believe Southridge wins this game...they are very fast at a bunch of positions.  My understanding is that Lawrenceburg returned a bunch of guys.  We may have beat them 28-0 last year, but they moved the ball well....just couldn't get in the end zone.

Should be a great game.

19 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

I love this matchup.  I believe Southridge wins this game...they are very fast at a bunch of positions.  My understanding is that Lawrenceburg returned a bunch of guys.  We may have beat them 28-0 last year, but they moved the ball well....just couldn't get in the end zone.

Should be a great game.

It was 7-0 at half, and Lawrenceburg's QB was injured on the last play of the first half.  That could have made for a tighter score in the second as well. 

I'm a big fan of SEI local sports and will be watching the stream.  Should be a good one.     

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oldtimeqb said:

It was 7-0 at half, and Lawrenceburg's QB was injured on the last play of the first half.  That could have made for a tighter score in the second as well. 

I'm a big fan of SEI local sports and will be watching the stream.  Should be a good one.     

Yeah, concussion wasn't it?  He was impressive, quick.

Edited by HHPatriots

It sounds like Southridge has a lot of speed.  I haven't heard much more about them.  Can somebody from that part of the state fill me in on what type of team they are?  Lawrenceburg beat our boys in a close one this year, but at the end of the day we are pulling for the EIAC!

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

It sounds like Southridge has a lot of speed.  I haven't heard much more about them.  Can somebody from that part of the state fill me in on what type of team they are?  Lawrenceburg beat our boys in a close one this year, but at the end of the day we are pulling for the EIAC!

Very disciplined, very well coached.  Spread the ball on offense.  Run it well, and throw it well.  Defensively they fly to the ball.  DBs can cover well.  LBs pursue and tackle well.  Both the O line and D line are not gonna out size anyone, but the compete their butts off and do the jobs.  Best words I can describe this team with BLUE COLLAR.  

• Like 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3...

The Raiders coming to the Stink Town since 1981 I believe?????

As most know STC will and can compete, the"Pocket" is not as good as the EIAC!

STC knows nothing about the Hannerville Raiders besides what he sees on the GRID

But these Stink Town Tigers have seen speed!! Mt. Healthy Owls, Indy Tech, BiG ReD & BlAcK, Chicken & Jo Joe's - just to name a few!!!!

Should be a good one in the "PIT" on a Saturday night! In the Jungle we will have Tiger BL's and celebrating all night!

Tiger BL's FOREVER - Hanner Lite's NEVER!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

The Raiders coming to the Stink Town since 1981 I believe?????

STC knows nothing about the Hannerville Raiders besides what he sees on the GRID

But these Stink Town Tigers have seen speed!! Mt. Healthy Owls, Indy Tech, BiG ReD & BlAcK, Chicken & Jo Joe's - just to name a few!!!!

Should be a good one in the "PIT" on a Saturday night! In the Jungle we will have Tiger BL's and celebrating all night!

Tiger BL's FOREVER - Hanner Lite's NEVER!!!!

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3...with that statement I must disagree

The PAC is far better as far as I can see

HH came to town last year and took the Yoonies out

Southridge will do the same Saturday I have no doubt

PAC and the Raiders up to Indy one more year

Stinky Clown and the Burg going home in tears

• Haha 1

Where are the Raider fans, we need them here on the Griddy, Grid, Griddy!

Last year HereComesTheBoom and Patriot74 were talking so much game

STC was hoping the Raiders would get on here and blow this thing up so we could do the same. 

Got on that YouTube today and what did I see....those Raiders are fast and fast as can be! 

Stink loves him some Coach "Butter" B, by watching them on YouTube they look good as can be. 

Tell Stink some more Raider fans....they looked small on the Tube but I could not really tell through all the Tiger BL cans!

74, 74, 74 1.2.3.

I knew I could count on you to join the party!

Didn't think you would bring up an injury to one of the Yoonies.

Good thing for HH that happen or your trip to Lucas would have not happen. 

There will be no tears come this Saturday 74!

Just Tiger BL's getting cracked open and a ton of cheers!

On 11/10/2020 at 6:06 AM, StinkTownClown said:

Stink, as much as we agree on with the BL's and all, This one I will agree to disagree. Regardless of the results of this game, Just remember, you are playing a 2A team from the PAC. We are very very fast, and those on the team that cant run around you, will run right through you. Hope your Tigers are well conditioned because they will be running their tails off come Saturday!

16 hours ago, Patriot 74 said:

The PAC is far better as far as I can see

Now Joe Exotic didn't want to get on the GID and bash a Patriot, specially on Vetran's Day. But this aggression can not stand.

Now did the Patriots get my Tigers last year, yeah, great team. May the Raiders get Joe Exotic's boys this year, maybe, another great team.

But top to bottom the PAC doesn't hold a candle to the EIAC. And Joe ain't talkin about football. 

EIAC has the PAC beat in better Exotic dancers (The Burg), better fried chicken (FC), better pre game steak sandwhiches (R'ville), better cherry thing a lings (B'ville), better air horns (EC), better train rides (C'ville), better illegal drugs (SD) and better Chinese buffets (G'burg). And if you don't believe Joe Exotic on that last one ask Coach Butter, tell ya everything you need to know.

Edited by Joe Exotic

31 minutes ago, Joe Exotic said:

Now Joe Exotic didn't want to get on the GID and bash a Patriot, specially on Vetran's Day. But this aggression can not stand.

Now did the Patriots get my Tigers last year, yeah, great team. May the Raiders get Joe Exotic's boys this year, maybe, another great team.

But top to bottom the PAC doesn't hold a candle to the EIAC. And Joe ain't talkin about football. 

EIAC has the PAC beat in better Exotic dancers (The Burg), better fried chicken (FC), better pre game steak sandwhiches (R'ville), better cherry thing a lings (B'ville), better air horns (EC), better train rides (C'ville), better illegal drugs (SD) and better Chinese buffets (G'burg). And if you don't believe Joe Exotic on that last one ask Coach Butter, tell ya everything you need to know.

This....This I can get on board with!